All reviews breakfast spread front office prompt service basic amenities booked rooms delicious food special thanks railway station hygienic mr
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019

When we reached the hotel which is at stone's throw distance from the Airport, I felt so much at home.

Unlike big 5 star hotels it was warm and welcoming.
The rooms are nice cozy!

Food is awesome :) Dahi Kebabs were awesome :)

Our two dinners were organised very nicely. This hotel has old worldly charm. I somehow like these kind of stay!

Hotel showooms had good stuff but i still felt it was a bit overproced.But had good collection. So if you are short on time then the ideal place to shop.

This hotel has other properties worth specding time too.

Breakfast has the same menu everyday - Poha, Puri Ghole, Idli Sambhar, Parantha, Tea, Coffee, Bread, Butter and Jam :)

I enjoyed my Poha and Chai

TV Channels are always restricted and DEN's Menu is cumbersome. But I need TV just to fall asleep. So no big problem!

No toothpaste / toothbrush unless u ask for it, I guess most of the hotels are doing so!

There was a hotel staff who was disabled..some problem with his hand, This made me realise that the Hotel owner is great employer who belives in employing right kind of people for right kind of job.

Overall. Amazing experience for me:)

Room tip: romm 66 doesnot have a great view
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2019

Good Hotel as we Try it Personal use too, Room was Clean, Wel Located, Supported Management ,Food was very Good, Buffet Brekefast,m We Like it, Thanks to Hotel Shri Ram Team for Make our Tour Good & enjoyable

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

In Jodhpur good vegetarian breakfast are available at very few places, so I can say the best option is for breakfast is this restaurant, fresh food, fresh juice, dosa, idaly etc etc available
Total price for one person including tax is 220 inr.. it worth it...

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Stayed here some time back in June 2018. Besides having booked rooms, we had organised lunch for a group of people for 2 days as part of a ceremony.

The rooms had all the basic amenities and were clean and comfortable. The food was delicious and tasty - the starters were also quite good.

The hotel's located at a prime and lively location - close to the airport as well as to the bus stops of Jodhpur.

My special thanks to Mr. Wasim (the Manager at the Hotel) who ensured that the event and stay was smooth and also, to a hardworking member of staff, Mr. Baloram.

Would love to stay here again.

Room tip: Rooms facing the road.
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

it was a sudden dinner plan. and we choose to go to nearby hotel. Food is best but service is bit slow. good that they have baby chair available. Paneer 65 is a must order dish, malai Kofta is okok. over all experience is Good.

Date of stay: October 2018