Park Plaza Jodhpur
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsoasis restaurantbusiness hotelclose to the airportnice hotelkebabbusiness trippool sideroom service iscourteous stafff bexcellent hospitalityspecial thanksbreakfast spreadhotel staffenjoyed my staybreakfast and dinnerrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Last month in September i stayed at hotel Park Plaza, Jodhpur and i am happy with my stay overall. I reached early morning around 08:00 am and the front desk staff arrange the room for us in 20 minutes, which is reasonable considering they are also attending a group for their check-out. The rooms were good in size, clean, and comfortable. We were on package and eat in their Oasis restaurant and the variety of food & taste was good but most of their items were vegetarian and when we asked for non-veg items then they provide us 1 non-veg gravy item from their Kabab s restaurant. But all in all staff was good, services were good, rooms were clean so no complains. Its worth for the money you paid in this budget.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Management response:Responded October 27, 2013

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay here. It is NOT that centrally located, but since you wouldnt walk around a huge lot in India anyway (safety and heat), it didnt matter. The rooms were clean, large, and modern (important!), the staff were great and attentive, and the food was excellent!!! Business centre made me smile - a desk, chair, and 100 year old desktop PC but hey, that's part of the charme. The dinner in the Kebab Express restaurant in the hotel was great, varied and plentiful, with live traditional music. Just awesome. Overall I would definitely go back, and I am a picky traveller :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded October 15, 2013

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The hotel is very good with clean & spacious room. We stayed there for 3 days & had a very comfortable time. It is close to the airport. Overall service was good except once when we got stuck in the lift and there was no response for 15 minutes. Good variety was offered during breakfast. The overall experience was nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Management response:Responded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Park Plaza Jodhpur
We very much appreciate your positive feedback as it boosts our motivation to excel in meeting our guest’s expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies in regards to lift got jammed. As discussed with you, we had identified to why lift was jammed and the reason to why phone did not work? it was due to power failure and some technical error occurred to the lift electronic PCB. However, it was rectified as son as we had come to know and staff was re-trained to avoid such incident happening in future.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Spent 1 night & 2 days at this comfortable hotel.Rooms are well furnished & overall experience during the stay was very good.Curteous staff all the way from front desk to reastaurant to housekeeping.Ambient atmosphere,excellent location & calm surroundings.Must stay place in Jodhpur.Room rates are very compititive

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Management response:Responded October 9, 2013

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Its a small property with good rooms, very small garden and a small swimming pool. Service is just short of 'pathetic'. 'In-room' service is bad (e.g. our room got cleaned at 4pm!). In dining room, service is no better - the breakfast had good variety and even the quality of food was good but service was bad. The table mats were not clean, one of the spoons offered was not clean. On both the days of my stay, I had to remind the staff that there is no napkin or fork on the table.
During my 8 day trip to Rajasthan, this is the only 5 star property I had stayed in, others were all 3 or 4 star properties. The overall 'service orientation' of staff in other places was too good and in Park Plaza it was not upto mark!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Management response:Responded October 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Park Plaza Jodhpur

We very much appreciate constructive criticism as it enables us to ensure we are meeting our guest’s expectations. I appreciate your comments on poor F&B Service especially during breakfast. Please accept my sincere apologies at this occasion. I have identified this as a training need and correct measure are in place to avoid this happening in future.