Park Plaza Jodhpur
RAAS(Jodhpur)
$162
$153
Agoda.com
The Blue House Guest House Jodhpur(Jodhpur)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoasis restaurantbusiness hotelclose to the airportnice hotelkebabbusiness trippool sideroom service iscourteous stafff bexcellent hospitalityspecial thanksbreakfast spreadhotel staffenjoyed my staybreakfast and dinnerrooms are spacious
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have visited Park Plaza, Jodhpur on various occasions.. and my experiences have been different though nice. It is not up the level of being excellent..although its a nice hotel to experience peace and comfort. The rooms are neat and clean, staff is amiable and the food is really nice..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Park Plaza Jodhpur
We very much appreciate your positive feedback as it boosts our motivation to excel in meeting our guest’s expectations. I would certainly bring our services to an excellent level in future.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed here for two nights in February 2013. The hotel is solid. Fixtures are consistently nice, the design of the rooms is excellent, room service was very good, and the amenities are very good. The room was extremely comfortable and I loved the bed and shower.

There was a Kashmiri festival in the hotel when I was a guest there. The festival was reasonably-priced, and if you paid you could dine poolside and partake of other elements of the festival. The downside was that if you didn't participate in the festival and your room was on the same side of the hotel as the pool, you'd hear a lot of loud music late into the night. I was touring and was tired, and others in my group weren't going for it, so I didn't want to do it by myself. I would have loved to come home and take a dip in the pool, but during the festival that wasn't an option. Not being able to use the pool after a long hot day was problematic since we had been looking forward to it.

I could recommend this hotel - it's no-nonsense and the food was also good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Park Plaza Jodhpur

We very much appreciate your positive feedback as it boosts our motivation to excel in meeting our guest’s expectations. Please accept my apologies because you were not able to use pool during dinner timings. However, our Pool is open from 7:00 am -till 8:00 p.m. everyday.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

1. While India is having IPL fever but the hotel don’t channel in their TV listing
2. Be ready you may have to smell your dinner plate overnight (room service has not cleared the plates even after couple of reminders)
3. Poorly lit rooms can’t read an evening newspaper

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Park Plaza Jodhpur

We very much appreciate constructive criticism as it enables us to ensure we are meeting our guest’s expectations. Firstly, I appreciate your comments on not screening IPL unfortunately, We did not had broadcasting right at that particular time. However, I am please to announce that we do screen all major sporting events in our F&B outlets and in our bedrooms. Secondly, you comments on room service trays left over night that leaves smell in bedroom corridors has been eradicated and room service staff has been re-trained to avoid this happening in future. Lastly, I am please to announce that we are in process of renovating our bedrooms, where we are putting new lights and fixtures to avoid poor lighting. Please accept my sincere apologies at this occasion.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Well, i stayed at Park Plaza Jodhpur considering that it would deliver superior experience just like any other carlson hotel. Here is my experiences in short.

- Guest was denied admission to my room inspite of showing the ID card putting me in embarrassing state. They said local ID's not allowed. Now is it that hotel allows only the outsiders and no local resident can stay at the hotel??? How come they assign rooms during marriage functions???
- The door lock had a problem of not opening and that was taken care only after various calls to the reception at multiple requests.
- Breakfast was simply pathetic in taste which deferred me to even any other meal. It was not just me, i realized the others too did complain the same.

In case if you planing to stay next time..beware..you are wasting your money....

Room Tip: Dont stay at this hotel.....
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AJtime

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Park Plaza Jodhpur

We very much appreciate constructive criticism as it enables us to ensure we are meeting our guest’s expectations. Firstly, It is our policy that we do not give rooms if local ID is shown in fact, this practice is in most of the hotels across India and your point regarding giving room to wedding groups that is class as bulk booking where we hold host as responsible for his guests who mostly come from outside to attend wedding. However, ID is still required for us to give rooms all bulk bookings guests as well. It is by law that we can not give rooms with ID proof. Secondly, I appreciate your comments on electronic door lock after your experience we check our door locks on a weekly basis to avoid any inconvenience to our guests in future. Lastly, I am please to announce that we have a new Executive Chef and breakfast is something we focus a lot. we do get many good comments is to how lavish and delicious our breakfast is now. Please accept my sincere apologies at this occasion.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

It was a nice stay, the hotel looks normal from outside, but it is very good once you go inside. The rooms are big, the beds are comfortable, but one thing i would like to say about there hospitality.
It was there housekeeping which made my stay special, initially i thought that it is one of the average hotels like others but after spending some time I felt special, specially the housekeeper(i forget his name) treated me well in a very courteous manner. I really would like to thank him for his support and help. rest of other services were normal or somewhat good than normal.

so, overall it was a nice stay in a good hotel with very much courteous staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Park Plaza Jodhpur

We very much appreciate your positive feedback as it boosts our motivation to excel in meeting our guest’s expectations. I have passed your comments to our housekeeping department and person you met was our Executive Housekeeper - Imran Khan. Once again I appreciate your positive comments on our hotel staff.