“Lovely Place”
Review of Ranbanka Palace

Ranbanka Palace
Ranked #10 of 96 Hotels in Jodhpur
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed here for a night with a friend, the place was just amazing, very nice and friendly staff, got a great welcome at check in, plenty of food at the dinner, loved it all too. Breakfast was good also. Only small issue was that we got a room right in front of the dinner tables with the cultural dancing and singing over there, we finished dinner early and wanted to have an early sleep, but a bit of the action outside prevented us from falling a sleep right away, it didn't take long as we knew it would stop at 10 pm, so it wasn't of a big deal. I loved the hotel, would stay here again if I visit Jodhpur next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mohammed A
SAYYADMA, General Manager at Ranbanka Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Greetings from Ranbanka Palace, Jodhpur- A Classified Heritage Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to know that you had a memorable stay at the hotel. I have shared your feedback with my team as well. It is feedback such as yours that enables us to further improve and upgrade our facilities and services to make your stay even more comfortable.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I had an excellent stay at Ranbanka Palace. Everyone here is so kind & helpful. I have been to Jodhpur 2nd time, recommended by Abhiraj owner of Brewmen to stay here this time being a part of family. I got amazing deal for two nights. When I entered in palace I was welcomed like a queen. Food is great & waiters & so good.
Will be coming there next year as well with my family till than take care my Palace.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Freeroamlance

Dear Madam,

Greetings from Ranbanka Palace, Jodhpur- A Classified Heritage Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel. It is feedback such as yours that enables us to further improve our services and facilities to make your stay even more comfortable.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed for three nights at this property in October 2013. The new wing is now open, and we got to stay in the newly built spacious rooms. Very nice view of the garden and pool area. Since this new wing has just been opened so a few things were still under construction. But overall, experience was quite fulfilling. The food was good. Particularly Indian and Mughalai is very good. Had a chance to have kebab platter, and it was out of this world. Value for money. Breakfast buffet had a lot of variety. Evenings were filled with Rajasthani folk songs with live singing.
Umed Palace and other places are nearby.
Staff is polite, well behaved and always ready to help and serve. All in all a nice property to visit.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Yogitiku

Greetings from Ranbanka Palace, Jodhpur-A Classified Heritage Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to know that you had a memorable experience during your stay at the hotel. I have shared your feedback with my team. It is feedback such as yours that enables us to further improve our standards and make your stay even more comfortable.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel was simply fab - whether the old world charm but with modern décor within, the spacious rooms with it's large uncovered balconies (you can sit and watch the night sky at peace) or the cleanliness and general upkeep or the lawns and swimming pool. As for the food, I recommend to every non vegetarian the Shikampuri Kebab - you won't get this kebab anywhere else in India, this was a find!
If I am in Jodhpur again and not in a mood for experimentation, I will surely stay in Ranbanka Palace again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Anirban_Chakravarty
SAYYADMA, General Manager at Ranbanka Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Greetings from Ranbanka Palace, Jodhpur-A Classified Heritage Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel! It is our endeavour to showcase the Rajasthani culture and heritage through our hotel. I have passed on your compliments regarding the food to our Chef and his team.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hi,
I went on 17th Sept 2013 to this hotel. Really hotel is fantastic, food is great and service and staff is really great. wish to visit and recommend all others to go and stay in this hotel. Finally great and clean hotel in jodhpur.
v.v.joglekar.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joglekar

Greetings from Ranbanka Palace, Jodhpur- A Classified Heritage Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel. It is our endeavour to provide you with a memorable heritage experience in Jodhpur and I will share your feedback with my team.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Dear Readers,
We've stayed 3 nights during August end at Ranbanka Palace. Overall experience was good enough. We were upgraded to higher class rooms on arrival ! Currently renovation is going on and hereby most of the rooms were vacant. Location is perfect as it was nearby Mehrangarh Fort and Ummaid Bhavan Palace on manageable distance (Auto is always available, once you come out of Hotel. Restaurant was spacious and moderately luxurious, however food was not delicious.
One of the most happening restaurant " On the rocks" is just 300 mts. away from this hotel, which can be explored for food lovers. Swimming pool was average and bar was gorgeous !
We strongly recommend this hotel for tour with economy. Front desk staff were courteous and helping. However, Luxury seekers can avoid this property as " Ajit Bhawan" a better but reasonably costlier option located on the same wall.

Room Tip: May be a room with a view of Fort can be a better choice. (On higher floor)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SAYYADMA, General Manager at Ranbanka Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Greetings from Ranbanka Palace, Jodhpur-A Classified Heritage Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable experience at the hotel. I do apologize for the renovation work that is currently going on and assure you that it will only add to the product once the work is completed. I have noted your concerns regarding the food quality and we are already working on improving that.

I look forward to welcoming you back to a new Ranbanka Palace!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and 2 days with my family. This is a nice heritage hotel with large spacious rooms and bathrooms. Our room had a good view of the Umaid Bhawan Palace which was quiet nice. The hotel is under renovation but we didn't face any problems because of that. The restaurant is also good but need to add more menu items. Next time I will definitely stay here for my visit to Jodhpur. I booked the hotel by directly calling the reservation desk and Kuldeep booked the hotel in just no time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SAYYADMA, General Manager at Ranbanka Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Ranbanka Palace, Jodhpur-A Classified Heritage Hotel!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It was a pleasure having you stay at Ranbanka Palace, Jodhpur! I was delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel and were looked after well. I have noted your concerns regarding the restaurant menu. We are in the process of reviewing our menus and hope to add some new items from October onwards. Thank you for appreciating the services of Kuldeep and I have passed on your compliments to him.