“Hospitality at its best!!!”
Review of Ranbanka Palace

Ranbanka Palace
Ranked #10 of 99 Hotels in Jodhpur
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Recently got a chance to be in Jodhpur for a wedding and my friend got me in this beautiful heritage hotel. Although when I reached it was late and couldn't find much except very well manicured lawns and pathway but in the morning I found myself in the beautiful courtyard. It was a feeling like I am staying in old traditional style home, where all rooms are facing the central courtyard with number of trees and green lawns. On one corner there is a swimming pool and next to that is SPA. Because of less time I didn't enjoyed their SPA but sure it will be nice.

The rooms are spacious (found better than any reputed hotel in Delhi) with all facilities like hot and cold water, Flat TV and cozy beds. (that much time I had only)

I had only two breakfast and they were delicious. I wish I would have stayed more to check there other meals and BAR as well but due to the functions, I was out most of the time.

The staff is attentive and listen to your choice. I wish I will go there again and I am sure one day I will be...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Vinit C, General Manager at Ranbanka Palace, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay. My Team and I will look forward to your next visit soon. Please do let me know in case I can be of any further assistance and I will be delighted to assist.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2013

i stayed with my family in ranbanka in december. We were given an upgrade to club category without extra charge. Rooms were spacious , well maintained n clean . Staff was very courtious n humble. Food was nice a bit expensive but cultural evening n service compensate for that.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Vinit C, General Manager at Ranbanka Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for sparing some time out and providing us with your valuable feedback. My Team and I are glad to know that you and your family have enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit soon with a lot more pampering.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The real Palace..!I stayed at this Hotel with my friends ..enjoy at all..Centrally located..
Staff is very energetic,helpfull.Food quality is very good.
I will recommend this hotel to my relatives and friends.I will definately come back with my family.
Dipak Kataria,Sales Manager.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for having faith in us and staying with us at Ranbanka Palace. I am delighted to know that you have really enjoyed your stay with us. I will look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Hotel which is right in the city. The location was perfect. Close to city center. We were given room in the heritage wing. Rooms were spacious and clean. We were treated like Royalties right from welcome to our check out. We will surely recommend this Hotel to friends and people who are looking for luxury at affordable price.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Himanshu T
Vinit C, General Manager at Ranbanka Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. My Team and I are delighted to learn that we managed to make your stay a memorable one. I will look forward to welcome you back soon. Please do let me know in case I can be of any further assistance and I will be glad to assist.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed in December in one of the most beautiful place in Jodhpur. This place is amazing to stay, staff at reception is just wonderful, Anuj helped us in making reservation and took very good care of us. It was professionalism with personalization, thats what one looks for.
Amazing Amazing Amazing.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for complimenting our services and recognizing our staff. I am very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay. We at Ranbanka will anxiously look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Ranbanka Palace Was one of the best heritage hotels we stayed in the staff here was courteous right from the reception to housekeeping. best part was that every guests of our group received equal attention and same service standards.I will surely come back with family.

Room Tip: any room is best ..love the place
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Vinit C, General Manager at Ranbanka Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you for your valuable and generous feedback. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will look forward to welcome you back soon. Should there be anything that I can assist you with, please feel free to get in touch.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

due to the peak season of december, we unfortunately couldnt get a room at the Ajit bhawan or the Vivanta. the ranbanka palace had a very outdated and crampy reception where most of the time you would see customers complaining. it seemed that the owners had told the receptionists that they should listen to the complaints from one ear and let it go from the other. the receptionists seemed pretty used to complaints about lack of hot water or heaters etc. overall, its a 4 star property(new wing) with 2-star staff(and management) and i would avoid it unless you plan not to shower in the first place!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. Please be assured that we have taken a note of your feedback and are taking necessary actions immediately to resolve such issues. Please do let me know in case I can be of any further assistance.