All reviewsmandore gardensvolunteer projectbeautiful gardenthe ownertrees and plantsmain cityvegetarian foodpeaceful oasisthe hustle and bustlestayed here for one nightbeautiful place to staybusy cityfamily runhome away from homerailway stationvisiting jodhpursight seeing
Reviewed June 16, 2018

I need to go to Jodhpur for some personal work. So was looking for some hotel near mandore area. Finally searched Mandore Guest house. And now I can surely say that it's good decision.

Away from main city approx. 15-20 minutes distance from Railway station, slightly off road. This is really a cool place. With lot's of trees and plants around grown and taken care by owner over period of last several years. You will definitely enjoy sitting outside in morning and evening.

Don't come with expectation of luxury but it's a nice place with all the basic facility. I had long nice chat with Owner. Staff is very cooperative they do their best to make your stay comfortable. Limited break fast choice. Lunch and dinner can be made as per your choice if it's not the peak season. Two small swimming pools, include one for kids. We discussed lot about our same taste of love of plants.

Will definitely stay again during my next visit to Jodhpur. You may call it as home away from home.

Thanks all for making our stay comfortable...!!

Room Tip: In my opinion all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2018

Last Sunday we visited the guest house in the evening.Very good place to relax.Ample parking space. Very good ambience.There were two different swimming pools (for adults and childrens).The water was crystal clear .Rooms were having a differentlook.Bathrooms were quite spacious. Rooms were nicely decorated .Garden was exemplary having different type of plants with narrations.We had very delicious food. Staff was very helpful and courteous.All in all very good place to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city.We all thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Room Tip: Two of the rooms facing garden view are very good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank MohanTater
Reviewed March 20, 2018

A peaceful oasis midst all the hustle and bustle of Jodhpur.
The garden was a lovely place to sit with a cool relaxing drink.
The restaurant provided fresh and tasty meals.
Staff were very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Judith T
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

The theme of the resort is quite unique as you get your own personal cottage with village kind of look which was impressive and mesmerising. The interiors were upto the mark and quite spacious. Food quality and service was bang on! The garden area with flowers, big trees and swing were add on to make your stay more beautiful and memorable. The owner of the resort was down to earth and handling tourism very responsibly. Go for it!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I stayed here a month, doing some volunteer work and touring. What I loved was coming
back to the gardens everyday to relax, no need to stay in my room. Plus a pool to swim in - heaven. The food was fresh and tasty, the service fantastic, staff is multilingual. My room was peaceful and spacious. They assisted with travel information. I will be back - Lois Australia

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo