“Be careful before selecting this hotel”

Hotel Suncity International
Ranked #67 of 99 Hotels in Jodhpur
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Staff charged my room with the food and juices which we didn't order.
This is not a three star hotel. It is a regular guest house with bar and average restaurant.
Air conditioner in a room was also not working properly
Food in morning breakfast was not eatable

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Ashbost2000

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Hotel Suncity is the place to stay when you are in Jodhpur. Very nice location of the hotel with modern rooms priced at a very decent rates and very good amenities like LCD TV's & Good bathroom Amenities. Very helpful staff. Buffet breakfast was an ideal Breakfast you would find in India with very good taste. Food Quality & Room Service of very high quality.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Main road are a good option.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2012

PRO. Delux rooms on 4th floor are very spacious and comfortable with sitting area, large bathroom that has good water pressure and hot water. Firm large queen sized bed, many lights, modern decor, clean, mini fridge, closet. Decent breakfast in restaurant, good room service and good food. Staff are friendly and helpful. Internet in room off of lobby. Location is good, near downtown and 5 minutes from airport on main street.
CON. No WIFI in room, TV reception is poor, no hair drier and toilet paper roll is very small and quickly finishes. Room rate is too high (4200Rs) especially with lack of WIFI - very annoying.

Room Tip: Room 403 is very nice but over priced.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The staff has no training. The stairs are full of dirty mattress and bed sheets. The so called amenities in the room like hot water fridge etc have to be amended before use. The room service even tried to bill me for food of a room I was not even occupying. On objecting they reply was that I should check the bills before signing.
If you value your money stay on the street outside.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Moshi10
Hotel Suncity I, Owner at Hotel Suncity International, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Dear Sir/ Ma'am
First of all I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. It is very disheartening for us to have this review from you. I really understand your anger and appreciate your straight forward feedback towards our Hotel. I have already taken strict action against the poor services rendered to you. I am extremely sorry on behalf of Hotel Team for the inconvenience caused to you. The only way we can make up for all this is that you give us a chance once again to serve you with all possible wonderful services from our end. Your feedback is valuable for us as it helps to improve our level of service. I assure you better services in future.

Owner
Hotel Suncity International

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel is no longer good for tourists. Does not care for its occupants. The business has focused on its bar in the ground floor. The staff works like casual labor, untrained and professionalism is total absent right from reception desk to housekeeping. The restaurant does not seem like the one. It not worth to stay at those tariffs. They are just at milking money from tourists. Think before step in.................................

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank jsreekanth4u

Dear Sir

It is very sad to hear all these negatives about my hotel. I am extremely sorry for all this inconvenience caused to you. But let me tell you we at Hotel Suncity International always believe in 100% guest satisfaction and we work hard everyday towards offering wonderful services to our guests. I assure you better services in future and request you to give us a chance to prove us that we have really improved in your eyes.

Once again I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Owner

Reviewed August 26, 2012

i had to visit to this hotel with ma sis for her examination at jodhpur. booked this hotel from goibibo after reading some reviews. but the hotel is not upto mark..rooms are much conjusted..on the name of lcd, just 20 or 22 inch LCD is there having local cable connection where not even a single channel works fine..it was my badluck that i had to stay there for two days due to sudden change in plan & sudden heavy rain fall..at took around 3 hours to me to make agreed them for the tariff. secondly the water flow from taps were two slow in bathroom & toilet. toilets were not clean. the toilet seat seemed to be of third standard hotel. also i had a dinner on night but apart from there menu where 5% VAT was mentioned but around 10% VAT & 10% service tax was charged from me..that seems to be a cheat..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank indiatrueadvice
Hotel Suncity I, Owner at Hotel Suncity International, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear Sir
It is extremely sad on our part to have this review. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I understand that you had a poor staying experience with Hotel Suncity. Your genuine and straight forward feedback is very important and valuable for us. I have taken appropriate action towards the poor services offered to you. I am extremely sorry for what all happened and the only way I can correct all this for you is that you give us one more chance in future whenever possible and I personally assure you that we will give your best of the services and will not give you a chance to complain. Hope you will try to forgive us and we promise you better services in future.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I had a wonderful time at this hotel. The staff is courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. The food is divine and the service impeccable. The rooms are clean and probably the best deal for the price you can get in the city. It is centrally located and the receptionists can easily help you get anywhere in the city, you may need to go. Overall I would rate this as one of the best stays I had ever!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple