“Yoga At its Best, Unbeatable Experience”

Yoga Guru Karan Singh
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I had a great Experience of my life time. On doing Yoga with Yoga Guru Karan Singh ji made a dramatic change in my Physique as well as my routine life. In one line i can describe it as " I Secured my Future"..!!! the environment is so soothing in between Nature, with light music ,flute of birds, fresh air with ample of Oxygen. It was all an amazing and Unbeatable Experience. Guru ji really very Skilled and friendly person. Overall it is like an Oasis in the City full of lavish green environment.

1  Thank Gauravghai9999

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is the best Yoga centre of the city where Yoga guru Mr Karan Singh can make you disease free and fit in few yoga classes.
He is capable of teaching yoga to any age group and has tons of knowledge about ancient as well as modern Yoga .
The ambience of The Utamber Club is very relaxing. I am doing Yoga for the last 2 months and I am very happy with the personalised Yoga approach of the trainer.

2  Thank indiaman1965
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Experiencing yoga with Karan Singh is an excellent holistic experience. Karan practices what he preaches - simple living with a view to making people's lives healthier and fitter using yoga, meditation, diet and routine changes to lifestyle. These changes, whilst seemingly incremental, have far reaching effects.
My own experiences have been great, in November, i was in india for a week and did some sessions with Karan with a view to increasing endurance and flexibility. 3 weeks later i ran my first marathon and had no issues with body aches, pains and other post marathon issues that were a common problem with a lot of my friends
would go again and again and practice yoga with Karan, definitely a must do in Jodhpur

Reviewed March 21, 2013

It was the month of September, when I joined the Utamber Club for yoga. It was a totally different experience for me as I did it for the first time. And it brought a huge change in my lifestyle. Yoga has made my body more flexible and helped me to relax even in the midst of a stress stricken environment. Karan sir's yoga class offers in uniting the body, mind and breathe. Karan sir a great mentor and is attentive to everyone in the yoga class.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

and was involved in an NGO project nearby (Sambhali Trust). I found Karan Singh's Yoga School on the Internet and decided to go and check it out in person. I was amazed at what I found, a completely different concept of Yoga School compared to our Western style. The setting is gorgeous, an island of peace and beauty in the midst of a hectic city, a place where you can relax and concentrate on your yoga in total freedom. Mr Karan Singh is an attentive and dedicated teacher who will observe and advise you at every step. Whether you are in Jodhpur for a week or for a month, I strongly recommend joining Mr Karan Singh's Yoga School for a totally new and refreshing yoga experience.

2  Thank RitaVR