Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$17
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
$16
Free cancellation until 02/03/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$13
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
eDreams$16
StayForLong
Trip.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

it's was an amazing stay of 4nights the family who runs the place made me feel a part of it .
my room had a balcony which gives the city view it was very clean comfy.
the top roof gives a nice of the fort.
they were so friendly that they let me keep the room tell my train time in the eve.
highly recommended...

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank JoyR1407
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Very nice room, big and clean. The host are really welcoming and ready to help to know the city better. Nice and cozy roof top with à view on the fort and thé city?
We really liked our stay there and I recommand it to anyone that go in Jodhpur.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Peggy F
Reviewed April 12, 2017

we already booked our room thorugh agoda and did full payment.
on reaching the location we were told room are already full and we were moved to another place . the place was bad and on argueing i was told this is what they have otherwise we could cancel as they dont care.
its a must NO GO PLACE FOR COUPLES.
the way to the guest house is maybe 1 feet wide and no transport can go there so you have to walk with your lugguge up there.
PROBABLY THEY DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF HERITAGE AS ITS NOT EVEN A HOTEL ITS A HOUSE FROM WHICH THEY ARE TRYING TO EXTRACT AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE.
i am writing this review just to shed some light on the actual picture of the guest house.
PROBABLY WHAT THEY CARE are FOREIGN TOURIST so if you are indian and want to go with your girlfriend or wife better avoid it . this is my opinion rest is upto you guys.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank suprateek69
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Guru is very welcoming and friendly and the place seems to run properly only when he is around. We upgraded our room and it was fine except the sheets were torn and since there wasn't anyone around most of the time, we couldn't get them changed.

We had booked this place because we were on a shoot and thought we'd get meals on time. But the roof top cafe was functional only when Guru was around. As a result we missed lunch and dinner twice. When we did get food it was delicious.

We opted out of staying there again on the next schedule.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Beware before chosing this place, although the rooms are very nice, there are basic needs that need improvement. We arrived on a rainy evening which cause power supply failure, but were surprised to know there was no power back-up at all, not even for lights. While that is still manageable, what really troubled us that there is absolutely nobody to listen to you if you need help in night. One family member got really sick and there was no first aid kit in the guest house. When we tried to wake up the caretaker, he didnt budge and simply refused to help. The owner switched off his contact number, and I had to go on the empty roads looking for a medical shop.
The guest house doesnt provide the bill, maybe for tax-saving purpose, but it is illegal! When I insisted on a bill, they disappeared, refusing to even give a written note. They even put me as no-show on booking.com, I don't know if thats the case only with me.
Also note that they don't provide drinking water, and bathroom amenities don't include only a small soap. Location is a bit too deep, a little more than we would have liked.

Date of stay: March 2017