Just returned from my business trip to Jodhpur.. stayed at the Palace and wow.. what an experience!! We reached the palace in the evening after our meetings and were accorded a warm traditional welcome at the reception. We were met by a smart young lady who took us to our rooms and told us that we were upgraded to a suite!! Wow!
The suite inside was great... cosy bed.. well stocked mini bar.. a study.. a huge bathroom with a bathtub right in the middle..Every detail in the room was well taken care off and prepared with for our visit!
We visited the bar which had an excellent selection of drinks.. post which we went to the very famous open air 'Pillars' restuarant!! Great Rajasthani food coupled with great service made a great evening for us! Great place to entertain your guests!
I'm planning to go back along with my family for the palatial experience very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Indian Hotels Company Limited, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace