From your first glimpse of the palace you will be enchanted, and as you get closer you will be blown away. Such an interesting building. The welcome as you arrive sets the tone. Service in all departments is excellent. I don't want to say too much as the enjoyment is in exploring, and experiencing it all for yourself. Absolutely first class, do not miss this rare gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace