From the time you arrive until you leave you know you are in a special place with special people. We were greeted with a Gujarati trumpet fanfare - & since my husband is a trumpet player the staff obliged with allowing him to have his own turn playing the trumpet & then organised for us to find one to buy!
We travel in India often & this is truly the best hotel experience. Our 12 year old princess had a cold & was treated to special drinks, pashminas, steam room & heaters to make her more comfortable.
Thankyou team at the Umaid Bhawan. You made us feel really special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoftTaj, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace