I stayed at this property for 2 nights and found the experience just out of this world. It transports you to a different era while pampering you like no other hotel can. The food served is for maharajahs and the service quality is the best in any part of the world. I did not feel like leaving the property when I checked out. i will be there several times from now on whether as a baraati or as a guest. Do not miss this property when you plan a trip to Rajasthan:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, DerbySoftTaj, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace