Its one of the most famous places in the world. It is huge and the views enroute certainly give you the feeling of entering a kingdom of royalness. Its like those views we see in the movies. It is beautiful and you can almost see the entire skyline of Jodhpur from the Palace. The palace is simply royal and extremely well maintained. It holds memories of the glorious past. Its a major tourist attraction and is completely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace