We went to Jodhpur for a short weekend trip and Taj was a default choice.
The hotel is good and the rooms are nice. We had all our meals at their restaurants and found the food good. I personally felt that this hotel needs to come out of the "Vivanta" branding of the Taj group , as Vivanta hotels are a huge dissapointment and have a horrid service.
The best part about our stay was that we got to see many bollywood celebs like Tabu , Sonali Bendre , Saif Ali Khan and Neelam who were staying here. All the guests at the hotel had a gala time thanks to the continuous hustle bustle and the media frenzy that came along.
The hotel also observed the Earth Hour and invited all guests next to the pool for a complimentary round of drinks and snacks. They decorated the hotel beautifully with candles.
Would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jodhpur is a popular tourist destination with palaces, forts and temples, set against the landscape of the Thar Desert. Vivanta by Taj - Hari Mahal, Jodhpur, offers Rajasthan's legendary hospitality along with comfortable opulence. Located just 5 kilometres from the Jodhpur airport, the resort is also close to the city's vibrant bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Hari Mahal, Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Hari Mahal, Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Taj Hari Mahal Jodhpur
- Taj Hari Mahal Hotel Jodhpur