“Nice Place, Child Friendly”
Review of Lariya Resort

Lariya Resort
Ranked #43 of 100 Hotels in Jodhpur
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Nice Place, Child Friendly”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had stayed at Lariya Resort for 2 days and 2 nights. Had breakfast and dinner included in the package. The soups and starters that they serve are too tempting to resist. The staff is very friendly. Guided us well. Nice lawn with slides where a kid can enjoy and have fun. Overall a wonderful experience. The room was nice too. Though power went off a couple of times, they had generator back up.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Aaditya R, Manager at Lariya Resort, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Ms. Aarti

Greetings from Hotel Lariya Resorts, Jodhpur ! I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time and effort in sharing your feedback. Its so encouraging to read such positive feedback especially from a guest who stayed with us.

I am sure these words will boost the enthusiasm of the associates here and help them in continuing such good work. Apart from this, the review will also be helpful for travelers who are planning for a longer stopover.

Lariya Resorts, Jodhpur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Jodhpur City, Rajasthan, India
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I spent a long weekend in May with my family together in the Lariya Resorts, which was my most beautiful trip ever! I have never been in such an amazing hotel before: the all staff was very kind, friendly and professional, not to mention the fabulous building itself. We were extremely warmly welcomed, and from the first moment we just felt like at home! Our room was really comfortable, perfectly cleaned and well-equipped with very high quality amenities.Thanks to the Concierge Team for the best tips, for my family immediately felt in love with Lariya Resorts, JOdhpur
C

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Aaditya R, Manager at Lariya Resort, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Mr. Mehta,

Reviewed April 25, 2013

You simply cannot get better value than a stay at Lariya Resorts, JOdhpur. My room was clean and comfortable. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. Sitting in the gorgeous garden is a peaceful respite away from the busy streets. I admit that I was a little worried, as Jodphur was the last stop on my four city Indian tour and Lariya Resorts rates were much lower than any of the previous hotels I was staying at so I feared what might await me, but I could not have had a more pleasant surprise when I arrived and saw my big lovely room, in such a lush, pleasant environment. This place is a great find, and I will definitely stay here again, if I ever have an opportunity.

• Stayed March 2013
Aaditya R, Manager at Lariya Resort, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Sir,

jalore
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hotel Lariya resort is the perfect destination for outside visitors as the hospitality served by their professional staff and over all excellent service done by Lariya resort .Very courteous staff prompt room service ideal for leisure, We definitely come in my next visit. Thanks to all staff who made my visit memorable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Aadityaranga, Manager at Lariya Resort, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Sir,

Lairiya Resorts, Jodhpur
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Our stay at the Lariya Resorts was one of the best on our Rajasthan vacation. The staff were very courteous and equally responsive on any needs or room service. The chef was equally accommodating, making us an excellent appetizing Rajasthani dinner, specially after we came back from visiting some of the city's touristy areas. I highly recommend visitors to consider staying at the property, which is quite, peaceful and very serene.

Dear Guest,

Greetings form Hotel Lariya Resorts, Jodhpur......

I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time and effort in sharing your feedback as it enables us to measure and improve our performance in our quest of providing you best services.

We first of all hope that you reached to your place safely. We thank you millions for choosing us and staying with us .We'll inform to our F&B service and production that the food & Service was very much appreciated by you.

We'll be happy to see you again in Hotel Lariya Resorts, Jodhpur.

Lairiya Resorts, Jodhpur
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We checked in to Lariya after a whirlwind tour around Rajasthan for some relaxation and respite - the staff greeted us warmly on arrival and made us feel welcome answering any queries we had about our time here with confidence. There was a building on site which was in the middle of being renovated but were assured there would be no noise - as promised our 3 days here were peaceful and no building works interfered with our stay - the pool was big, clean and stayed perfectly blue throughout and we enjoyed the opportunity to gain a tan - sadly there were no sunbeds but were told that usually these were only seen in the very expensive hotels and clean towels were provided everyday which we were happy with. The rooms are clean (rare and very important to us on our travels!) modern and similar to European standards - (with lots of toilet roll and clean towels provided - again rare here!) Aaditya Ranga - the general manager was very attentive and spoke English very well which made things much easier to get done, Prem Raj - food and beverage manager was also highly attentive and enjoyed a good conversation about India and England and seemed very proud of his work - he ensured breakfast was a feast every morning and nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff we encountered at Lariya!
One evening when we arrived home later than expected to the hotel (approximately 11.30/11.45) we saw there was an email and various attempts to confirm our safety and if we would be returning (we had no idea we had caused so much worry). This was done by Ali - front office manager and Prem, with the concern of Aaditya and whilst we were a little perplexed at the time, I do think my parents would be pleased to know someone cared about our personal safety whilst here and it was comforting to me to know that they did - the hotel is on the perimeters of town also which meant a couple of tuk tuk drivers got lost on the way but we enjoyed the location as it was a few days respite from the hectic towns we had previously stayed in!

The food was delicious and fresh and I had no concerns with trying anything here and thoroughly enjoyed my meals, we dined upstairs in the restaurant & in the gardens

There were times when we had to wait for towels at the pool and things were sometimes a little misunderstood but usually a senior was called on our behalf if the staff team were unsure of our request & the end result was always pleasing.

A big thank you to all the staff team who made our stay so relaxing and enjoyable - it was a lovely end to our amazing trip!

Emma

• Stayed April 2013
Mukesh m, Owner at Lariya Resort, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Lariya Resorts Jodhpur !

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback on your stay at our resort.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Lariya Resorts Jodhpur and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Regards
Operational Manager
india
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed at this place for two nights . It is a excellent place , newly built with great rooms , good decor . They have a great lawn where you can have a nice candle light dinner, my kids enjoyed it.

This is a place to stay for the tranquility , excellent service ( with a smile), nice modern rooms and plenty of open space. They have LCD in the room with a mini fridge. They served a good breakfast but the service was slow.

The cons. This is far from the city , hence you will need a taxi to and fro from the city. You have the choice of eating here ( only vegetarian food) or venture into the city which would be costly to travel. There are no restaurants close by. There is no bar and the pool is quite old .

My kids enjoyed this place and I will Definately stay here the next time as long as I get rooms at discounted price. They have ongoing construction going on for a new banquet hall which is expected to complete in few months time.

Mukesh m, Owner at Lariya Resort, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful feedback.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Lariya Resorts, Jodhpur and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Kindest regards,