“Excellent products at very fair prices”
Review of Ganesh Handicrafts

Ganesh Handicrafts
Ranked #1 of 10 Museums in Jodhpur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I've done a bit of shopping throughout Rajasthan, and was very impressed with the quality of items that Ganesh Handicrafts had. The owners were not at all pushy and had very fair fixed prices. I had a fantastic shopping experience and they even took me to tour the warehouse to browse the amazing furniture. They also organized shipping at a reasonable cost. I cannot recommend this store more!

1  Thank LBS5252

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Really enjoyed being shown the various goods for sale by pleasant staff, not at all pushy. We were even given a small gift ~ good for business!!

1  Thank khushbuagrawal
Reviewed February 1, 2014

must visit place for shoppers looking for authentic handmade art..went there on my trip to jodhpur and a friend of mine recommended this store. They have huge collection of art n handicraft and there is something for each age group and pocket to buy... Very easy to locate and great host n service was amazing...

Visited jan 2014

2  Thank Harshit J
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Ganesh handicrafts, is an awesome place... If you are looking for something to take back home that is truly Rajasthani/ Indian, I do not know a better place. Beautiful collection and amazing staff. Got to see a glimpse of hospitality that I had always only heard of. I m glad I had this experience, & would highly recommend to all fellow travellers. Hope u all njoy it as much as I did.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I spent a considerable amount of time going through all of the wonderful kantha blankets & scarves - there is so much to see that you need a little time! Everyone was extremely helpful and I have ordered product from them a number of times. Good pricing, honest nice people!
Pam

Review collected in partnership with this attraction