“Nice collection”

Ranked #2 of 73 Shopping in Jodhpur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice place . Super collection I have seen in one place in 10 years of travels . After seeing their collection I felt I should take away all. Everything was priced worth . Definitely worth checking.

3  Thank Jerry C
There are newer reviews for Ganesh Handicrafts

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I went there as a recommendation and I wasn't disappointed! It's a very interesting shop, and the owner who was the one that attended us wasn't pushy, only showed us what we wanted, and told us about his market strategy which is giving the customers the best equality and if they are satisfied the shop would get recommended. It's a good policy once you know you are buying the real stuff and not being ripped off. I bought two 100% silk scarfs at 1000 rupees each and since I've bee travelling around India for the past month I think it's a reasonable price. Highly recommended, and a must go if you're in Jodhpur. They also have a floor just for antiques that is very much worth taking a look.

2  Thank AllieDaya
Reviewed August 16, 2013

people who run it are very good in nature always ready to help.
I have gone to this shop by reading the reviews on trip advisor. I buy some old coins and diaries they both were excellent. The owner of the shop let me use his internet, provided us tea and was sharing all the information he had of jodhpur. usually u dont find this kind of nature in indian sellers.
Well its worth a try. Go and grab some stuff

2  Thank Namankr
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ganesh Handicrafts is the best shop I have ever visited in Jodhpur!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recommend for business purpose as well as private shopping. Very good quality, excellent service, nice people and very friendly atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Kamilla_13
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Excellent shop for antiques, silk, pashmina & lots more. Fixed, good prices. Nice staff, no pressure. Their shipping service also very good, great packaging.

A must do!