“The best place to visit for handicrafts in Jodhpur”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ganesh Handicrafts

Ganesh Handicrafts
Ranked #2 of 65 Shopping in Jodhpur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Noosaville, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The best place to visit for handicrafts in Jodhpur”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Thank you for an inspiring visit to your shop, it is more than a shop, more like visiting one of the family. The owners of the shop treat you as one of the family and as well as being kind, there is a no pressure shopping experience like no other in Jodhpur. Over the years and many visits to Ganesh Handicrafts, we have bought many Pashminas, old painting and artifacts, these now live in our home in Australia where we admire them every day, and think of our time in India.
Thank you Mahesh and Manu for the many kindnesses you have shown us.

Visited November 2012
8 Thank Giger3

Jodhpur, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best shop.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I am totally agree with below review... I been to many shop in Jodhpur and I found Ganesh shop is the best.....

9 Thank Piyushbachhawat
brooklyn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Honest service with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Attentive service. No pressure. No haggling.
This family owned and operated shop offers a beautiful selection of textiles, handicrafts, and an antique collection that is impressive.
The chai was delicious and the pressure free shopping provided a much needed respite to the hustle and bustle of the markets. I purchased two beautiful scarves and a sterling tribal bracelet that is stunning.
I highly recommend shopping here and chatting with the owners.

Visited August 2012
9 Thank michelleBrooklyn
Cape Town
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Amazing service and experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Stepping into this beautiful shop is like stepping into an antique and textile wonderland. We can not speak highly enough of the manager and his team, who greeted us with chai, showed us all the wares and had a good laugh with us as well. Unlike so many other Indian shop owners, the owner was polite and happy for us to purely survey what was on offer, rather than pushing a sale. We spent a good hour and a half looking at all the beautiful things on offer. The shop caters for all budgets - a nice scarf is a good and inexpensive gift, but those looking for more luxurious fabrics or unique antique gifts will find a treasure trove in this delightful shop. A wonderful experience.

Visited March 2012
9 Thank HappyFeet84
Valduggia, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“An incredible shopping experience!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have been in Jodhpur on January 2012 and I went to this shop by chance.I was really surprised by the very good quality and the reasonable prices of their handicrafts.
It's a three storey building with a huge quantity of items from silk and cachemire pashmina to every kind of textiles,leather good ,furniture, antiques statues and so on .The prices are low because they don't give tips to anyone!The owner of the shop Manu and his brother speak a very good English and(incredible for India) don't urge you at all to buy.They were the kindest people I met in my travel in India.I greatly recommend this shop to everyone. It will be a very nice experience.The shop is located at 84-85 Nai sarak(before th Clock Tower Gate)

Visited January 2012