“Unique Attraction In Jodhpur”
Review of Baba Art Emporium

Baba Art Emporium
Ranked #9 of 69 Shopping in Jodhpur
More attraction details
Owner description: this bussiness is ruined from early nineties by great grandfather....this shop is like a ali baba's caves with lots of floors...dealing in old and new textiles...pashmina...cashmere wool....silk scarf...bedcovers...wall hanging...cusion covers...one of the biggest shop in western rajasthan...perfect point for "VINTAGE TEXTILE"...
Ahmedabad, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unique Attraction In Jodhpur”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been Baba Emporium and It is very beautiful shop in Jodhpur market.Very attractive Infra and ambiance.They have good collection of unique materials.They provide goods in very reasonable cost with best service.I bought very beautiful sarees, Carpet and Scarves from Baba Emporium.

3 Thank NikitaBora

• Hebrew first
Jodhpur, India
“Best place to shop”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I've just been to Baba Art Emporium , I have to say it was the best shopping experience I've had whilst I've been in India ! Deepak the owner is not only knowledgable of his stock but he knows what kind of product you'll be interested even if you don't !! There was absolutely no pressure to buy at all which was a welcome relief after some other experiences I've had . I did end up buying the most exquisite bed cover I know I'm going to love forever ! And not only did Deepak help me choose my bed cover but he offered to help me sort out my train ticket which I'd had great difficulty doing myself . Deepak is a very kind helpful man I'm very pleased to have met him.

Michelle , London UK

3 Thank Manicherry
Portland, Oregon
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Decent store, hassle-free shopping”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

After a negative experience at a store in Jaisalmer, my friend and I decided to check out Baba Art Emporium in Jodhpur for her India-souvenir/gift shopping. Last thing we wanted was haggling over prices and arguing to make sure we did not get ripped off. I must say the prices at Baba were reasonable, not cheap but not way overpriced either. You're more likely to get your money's worth. Plus, the sales guys were not too pushy so they let us decide and select what appealed to us most. We were in a hurry but we spent enough time to pick only those items we really wanted. Good store.

1 Thank vikramts
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing pieces at great prices”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Today my friends and I arrived at Baba to check out textiles. We received a very good lesson on the types and qualities of pashminas. My friends bought some beautiful scarves at a much better price than quoted from another shop. I was thrilled with my purchase of saris and a carpet. We were treated very nicely and given excellent prices. I highly recommend this shop to everyone who comes to Jodhpur. Plus they make the best masala tea in town.

2 Thank NeGuThBrMxMy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“high quality at fair price”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I am living and working nearby an every time I go home for vacations I go to Baba to by some gifts for home. Always I get a fair price - my first recommendation on these shops.
Werner Hildebrand, Germany