Tripadvisor

from $30.77
More Info
from $42.67
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'had a great time with Nagendra. He is very nice and kind and knows everything about lovely jodhpur. Make sure to visit this Amazing place with his guidance (blue city tour) He is worth it!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we shared a text message to the moment we said goodbye this tour was awesome. Its been a long holiday and we have been on a few tours but nothing can measure up to this.

Nagendra was full of information, his spoken english was amazing and he answered all of our questions (we ask loads). He is clearly well known and respected by everyone as we walked past locals who were happy to see and greet him and us too. He is clearly proud of his city.

Everything we saw was a highlight, no hassle queuing or having to get tickets. We said we like tuktuks and then the next trip was.... in one! We stopped for the best samosa and lassi in India which was included as was the bottle of water. He also helped us organise zip lining and took us there, still chatting and interested in what we had to say.

I could write for ages but i think you will get my drift as such. This tour was excellent and worth every penny, a hard working, knowledgeable, polite and friendly tour guide. I wish we had more time to do something else with him.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We were visiting Jodhpur for a family outing and were fortunate to come across Mr Nagengra Singh. He gave us an excellent tour of the Mehrangarh fort, taking us through the exciting historical facts about the palace and all events that took place around there. We were truly transported into a different world altogether.

Next we also visited the Toorji Ka Jhalra and Jaswant Ka Thada, where again we had a wonderful time exploring these places and taking in the atmosphere.

A must recommended tour if you want to get the beat of Jodhpur!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Had a great experience. Fully recommended to everyone coming to jodhpur. Personalised experience with great hospitality

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Nagendra is a one-of-a-kind guide. He knows all the local spots and must-see places. He made me feel like I was living in Jodhpur enjoying an afternoon with a friend. We ate and watched people making delicious food, took part in a ceremony at a temple, took photos with beautiful blue houses, and went to a beautiful spot to enjoy the sunset. He went above and beyond to show me Jodhpur himself in the evening although he was fully booked for the morning. And he still set me up with another guide in the morning to show me the Fort and Palace! You can’t find a better tour or person to show you around The Blue City. He is really the best out there.