The Kothi Heritage
$62
$78
Hotels.com
The Blue House Guest House Jodhpur(Jodhpur)(Great Value!)
$26
RAAS(Jodhpur)
$162
$151
Agoda.com
All reviewsgypsy restaurantsinghvi familythe ownerfour poster bedwelcome drinktwo brothersmain hallbreakfast is servedsmall gardenexecutive roompersonal touchpersonal attentionmodern amenitiesantique furniturefamily homequiet locationvisiting jodhpur
Reviewed August 9, 2013

IT IS A AWESOME Place,the best place to make a trip to Jodhpur worth.The owners of the Hotel take care of your needs themselves and the other staff is also excellent.The people all out there are extremely caring.It is a very comfortable place and there hospitality was excellent.I have taken an OATH that whenever go to JODHPUR stay at THE KOTHI HERITAGE.The food was excellent.They also make arrangement for convince, if you want to go anywhere immediately at cheap prices.I personally recommend that if you go to jodhpur stay here. It is worth staying as prices are affordable and worth.IT IS ABOVE ANY 5 STAR PROPERTY IN WORLD.The way I say JODHPUR AGAR GAYE AUR KOTHI HERITAGE MAIN NA RUKE TOH SAB BEKAR.

I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS AND TRULY SPEAKING I DID'NT WANT TO GO BACK HOME

THANKS
MR. TRIDEEP SINGHVI AND YOUR BROTHERS

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

From the enchanting entrance, to the personalized service, The Kothi Heritage truly brings you modern comforts with the rich historical backdrop of a traditional Rajasthani Haveli. My family and I had a wonderful stay at this luxury hotel. Every room is beautiful and has been decorated with every detail taken into consideration. Service was fantastic, and the food was the cherry on top of a great trip. I would definitely recommend The Kothi Heritage to anyone staying in Jodhpur, its truly the full package.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I promise myself to write a review abt this beautiful gem before I'm leaving rajashtan. I booked this hotel after reading the reviews from tripadvisor and surely it was beyond my expectation.a nice flower was put around my neck to welcome my arrival.the room was superb,I was staying in front of the garden,room no4. I just love everything abt it,the victorian style room,the rajashtani haveli, the ambience, the staff, the furniture, its not everyday u can ve perfection in many aspects so detailed,but surely u can ve it all here ...

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is by far the best hotel I have stayed in. I have stayed in many hotels in Jodhpur and this was by far the best. Right from our entrance to our last day, the Kothi Heritage has been a great place for my family and I to stay. The breakfast is also amazing, with a ton of options. The Kothi Heritage is also in a great location, right in the center city, yet still keeping it's grandeur appearance. The rooms were very clean and were well designed. I really enjoyed my stay at the Kothi Heritage and I recommend it for anybody, whether doing business or just for a family vacation.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had stayed at The Kothi during this month a day. Very well maintained and clean place. Super Deluxe Rooms are nicely done and adequately equipped. Service quality and food is just Ok. However, the Management is very courteous. Overall a good deal at the prices it is available.