“High end locally roasted coffee!”
Review of Cafe 651

Cafe 651
Ranked #65 of 492 Restaurants in Jodhpur
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

As a traveling coffee enthusiast, I had a hard time finding reliably fantastic coffee in Rajisthan- let alone locally roasted. I’m so glad that I found an article about Cafe 651 because my experience did not disappoint! Thanks so much to the owners for taking the time to explain the beans and all the information about the farms and the roasts. This coffee was absolutely incredible and the matcha smoothie bowl forever stuck in my memory.

Be sure to go visit this cafe if you’re in Jodhpur, it’s worth it!

Date of visit: June 2019
annantbaheti, Owner at Cafe 651, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Thank you Ms. Evangel for reviewing us. It was a pleasure serving you and will always be.

Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

A blend of familiar feeling combined with the best of breads and pastas, add a fair share of hand picked coffee beans to it and you’re there at Café 651.
The gentleman in charge Mr Anant Baheti is a genius at what he does. The divine aroma of the seasoned coffee and the everlasting taste of the authentic Italian cuisine served in the soothing space will keep you coming here for more and more hangout’s with your loved ones.
If you’re a foodie who loves that extra bit of pampering ambience along with nostalgic chit chats amongst your best buddies, Café 651 is definitely is the place to be.

Date of visit: June 2019
annantbaheti, Owner at Cafe 651, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Thank you The Bhaasa for reviewing us. It was a pleasure serving you and will always be.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

If you’re looking for authentic Italian cuisine and a meal which will scream perfection from it’s presentation to it’s taste then Cafe 651 is the place for you.Food at Cafe 651 is a level above it’s competition and the Pastas served at 651 are probably the best I have ever had(not just in Jodhpur ). Cafe 651 is a place which I love to visit regardless of my plans or the type of food I want because the atmosphere and ambience here is so friendly that this places makes me want to come back for more every time I visit.

annantbaheti, Owner at Cafe 651, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Thank You Mr. Purohit for reviewing us. It was a pleasure serving you and will always be.

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

I visited this cafe passing through this lane. Entrance made me feel like it's another cafe but unexpectedly it turned out by far the best cafe I visited in Jodhpur. It is a proper coffee place for all the coffee lovers. They are serving varieties of coffee brewing methods and fascination made try all of them and I settled for aeropress. I drop in almost daily for a cup of coffee and some munching. Try their Quesadillas or garlic bread with aeropress it tastes amazing. Caprese on toast with pour over. I have tried espresso here it's one of the best balanced espresso I had.

annantbaheti, Owner at Cafe 651, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Thank You Mr. Vyas for reviewing us. It was a pleasure serving you and will always be.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

I loved the responses from waiters and owner ! ....
I liked the decent and simple interior ....... location is good !
And what can i say about food ........ DELICIOUS , MOUTH WATERING , RIGHT ON QUALITY AND QUANTITY ! .......but the best is taste .... they're doing great !
I found the price high while ordering ....but after I tried Pancakes (nutella ) i feel it worth that !
I'll recommend y'all this one ....must try !

1  Thank Tushar5091
annantbaheti, Owner at Cafe 651, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Thank You Mr. Tushar for reviewing us. It was a pleasure serving you and will always be.