“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of On The Rocks

On The Rocks
Ranked #11 of 388 Restaurants in Jodhpur
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Otr is the oldest standalone restaurant in the blue city jodhpur. Food offered is indian, pan asian & continental. Service has a local touch.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Good outdoor place for lunch & dinner ,value for money but are little slower on service side
they also have a indoor sitting which can be used during winter

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I go to many restaurants in all places I go. I love food and love good ambience and service. In all three categories they score super excellent. Love it. The cold chilly weather made it even better. Thank you guys.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

It's a really great place, outdoor restaurants, with massive fired, and fairy light s all around. Shame that it's a bit of a waste. They have no system for people waiting for tables. As a result, diners are subject to random people just milling around waiting for their table. We were subject to a bunch of drunk unruly men, who were spitting on the ground, bumping into our table etc etc, and the staff did nothing to manage them. Furthermore, the staff are unfriendly, rushed and quite scowly. I told my sister as we left, that I would have been pacified with just one smile. That being said, the food was fantastic. The best malai kofta i've had. Next time, I'd only go if they were not this busy.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I and my 3 friend went to this so called bar where we had our worst experience of life. We wanted to enjoy the disco there and asked to bar tender that they have a disco or not and he replied "yes".
Disco started after half an hour and we went on the floor but when we were dancing and enjoying on the floor two girls and one boy came and started dancing next to us, then suddenly an uneducated, dogged, unprofessional and uncivilized bouncer LAXMAN SINGH ( (LOOKS AND BEHAVE LIKE ANIMAL WHO HAVE ESCAPED FROM ZOO) came and asked us to leave the floor because couple were dancing, (I do not understand how come two girls and one boy can be a couple ? and there is no where written and no prior information that single cannot go on the floor when couple is dancing). The same thing I asked to that unskilled bouncer then he replied that "I have been working for past fifteen years and I will decide who couple is and who is single.
He took me to reception and started abusing me. The reception staff was as bad as the laxman singh and I would say even worst then him. I was politely talking to them and they were getting aggressive on me. The bouncer hold my neck, started dragging me and also tried to assault me and my friend, as they had majority of people and man power of large amount of people. I did not want any mass over there because I am against of violence so I paid my bill and left the place.
The most important thing to know about the place is that IF YOU ARE GOING BY SOMEONE'S REFERENCE AND JUST PAYING YOUR CONSUMPTION INSTEAD OF COVER CHARGES, THEN YOU WILL BE TREATED AS A BEGGAR.
I will not recommend this place to anybody at any cost. THIS PLACE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING......

7  Thank hemantprajapat
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Dined here on the recommendation of our chauffeur. Must admit I was a bit skeptical at first. But once we were inside it was a blast. Good food and fantastic atmosphere with low lighting - a great place to unwind after a long day of sightseeing.

1  Thank sudeepdas