Yogi Guest House
$47
$49
$48
Agoda.com
The Marwar Hotel & Gardens(Jodhpur)(Great Value!)
$26
$56
Orbitz.com
$57
  • Pool
All reviewsguest housethe ownerrooftop restaurantclock towermehrangarh fortblue wallsnice guesthousehot waterblue cityplace to staytop floorgreat rooftopnice roomold cityan amazing viewcamel safarinice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I stayed at Yogi's in April 2014 with a friend and we hated it. It came across as a lovely hotel, decent rooms with air con. But that was where it ended. We were promised hot showers, wifi etc and there was no hot water and no working wifi. Upon arrival at the hotel we asked for water, it then took two hours two receive one bottle of water to share between two of us, and one warm beer to share on the roof top that was a cluttered mess, with no promised "music and candlelight" We couldn't have got out of there sooner, the owner really took advantage of it being "off season"

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Emmalc363
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Yogis was the best. Felt at home right away, the place has character , yogi is a character. Very helpful advice in his own quirky way. Can't wait to return for rooftop chills, hearing raju's latest stories and hanging out with mini raju. Great location !

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Katieface22
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was without a doubt one of my favourite destinations in all my time in India. Both Jodhpur in itself and this guesthouse in particular made it worth it. I found it on a random chance and liked the feel of it so much that I immediately went back to my hostel, checked out and checked in to yogi's. The rooftop was the best bit and I hadn't even seen that when I made my decision! I didn't have a single bad meal on the rooftop and it made for some of the most relaxing time I had in India. It was carefree and easy, and as long as you're not in a hurry, Yogi, the owner, will help you out with pretty much everything. He set me up to go stay in the desert outside of Osian for a night which turned out to be amazing and when I came back with my camera full of sand he helped me fix that too!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank lisbetjenta
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had such a great time staying at Yogi's! It's in a very accessible part of town, near the sites and tucked away in a quiet corner. I had a great time hanging out on the rooftop chatting with other guests and viewing the beautiful city of Jodhpur. If you're in town, come stay at Yogi's

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Brent H
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We rang up to book double room and we agreed a discounted price and also the owner would pay our tuk-tuk from bus station on arrival to the hotel.
when we arrived late on the night he showed us a room and gave us a different price for the one agreed on the phone we still asked for the first price and he said it was another kind of room that was occupied.
morover he opened the room where someone else was staying to show us this other room, what I think it's very rude so for this reason I woudn`t trust this hotel.
Finally we kept the room because it`s was late and we were tired, but we found a towel from previous guest and also bathroom wasn´t very clean.
We liked the place beacuse it`s a nice decoration and because of the rooftop bar, but we would never recommend as the owner plays tricky deals and he was drunk when we arrived an arguing as crazy.
Furthermore the wi-fi is not working properly.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple