“Strictly decent”

Ranked #72 of 97 Hotels in Jodhpur
Mumbai
“Strictly decent”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

We chose this hotel because we were only for two days, our booking elsewhere fell flat and they claimed to be an express/business hotel. I was thoroughly put off by the pathetic service and quality of the rooms. The restaurant is strictly decent. The crowd is also very average and only if you have no other option should you stay here. I would rather prefer a home stay than this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Harsh S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pune, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

The blankets were stinking and not washed it seems for years. When i asked for replacement i got a dusty one. Finally i asked for white bedsheet, which was not available. The reception said he had "no authority" to give the bedsheet. Finally slept without it. Beware of the cab guys who get u here.

Room Tip: Unhygienic, bad housekeeping. The receptionist negotiated the tarrif. Not Value for money at all. Do...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank Anand66

Travelers are raving about these Jodhpur hotels

Gurgaon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I chose this hotel for four reasons:

1. I was in Jodhpur only for a day (Morning till evening).
2. The cab guy took me here, though I had a booking elsewhere.
3. I had read reviews of this hotel, which were encouraging, so had no qualms to change my hotel.
4. They claimed to be a business hotel.

To call this a business hotel, it would be a long stretch. Let me tell you the bad points:

1. They checked me into a super deluxe room, which was tolerable. But said their AC will not work and changed me to another one.
2. No water in the bathroom. Not even a drop from the pipes. They said they will get it rectified and gave me water in buckets!!
3. I requested them to get my clothes pressed. The response was that they can give me back by evening (only for pressing)! when I asked them where was the pressing guy located, they said the shop was downstairs in the same building.
But, as they were running short of boys, they claimed their helplessness to send the boy to shop. Ridiculous.
4. For break fast, though I had specifically asked them to add less oil, the food which came in was dripping with oil.

Conclusion.
I will never visit again. To call it a business hotel, would be a funny one liner.

Finally, even when I checked out in the evening 7 pm bathroom pipes were still dry!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you desperately want to book in this hotel, ask for rooms with windows on the outside.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Rolingstoneking
sadri dist.pali
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2010

The hotel itself is on the fifth floor, so when you enter the building go straight to the elevator and head up there to check in. . There was wifi internet available in the lobby area for Rs.100 a day that worked well. The room is clean small but other than that it was fine. There was a some street noise but night stay is well . The food at the hotel restaurant was very good I thought.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank sanjivani
Rome, Italy
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2010

I stayed in this hotel just one night. The hotel is on the fifth floor of a building close to the station but It is far from the centre. The room was ok, very simple but the bed was very unconfortable. They have a 24 hours room service. Most important, in the bathroom there was a water -'heater that gives the possibility to have hot water all the time. The staff was ok and even if it wasnt really the best place where I stayed in India, the price I paid was really cheap.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Hyderabad
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2009

We stayed in this hotel during our rajasthan tour and we liked this place a lot. It was pretty well with in our budget and they have quiet nice facilities. Rooms were clean, spacious and food was also very nice. I would surely recommend this hotel.

• Liked — Good spacious rooms, pretty clean
  • Stayed July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2009

The hotel itself is on the fifth floor, so when you enter the building go straight to the elevator and head up there to check in. We had booked online, but apparently they never recieved the booking or it had been misplaced, because they weren't expecting us. However, after a bit of confusion they set us up in a room and it was taken care of as far as we were concerned. There was wifi internet available in the lobby area for Rs.100 a day that worked well. The room had rather dirty walls and was small, but other than that it was fine. There was a bit of street noise at night, but we've experienced worse. The food at the hotel restaurant was very good I thought.

• Liked — Tasty food
  • Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)