All reviews cultural program camel ride sand dunes personalized services desert safari rajasthani hospitality must visit place sunset sunrise overnight stay deluxe tent pure rajasthani memorable stay enjoyed camel safari folk dance food quality awesome experience dj night
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Dangri dessert make trip in India besides other places. Awesome location, nearby tue camp. The place and camps are clean. Good experience in camp fire, night dinner, and breakfast was good, the people was helpful also provided the service of pick up and dropped off, sightseeing the service was good, nice were people. Great experience and desert adventure.I highly recommended.

Karina

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Important to mention english its not my first language, so it will not be perfect. But i do it in english because i think everybody need to know how special is this place.
I have the luck to be in charge directly with the owner of the place, who tooks his time not only to share his knowledge, but also to enjoy with us every moment.
We took the Luxury Package, important to know they offer 3 different plans according to budget. I can tell for my experience, you will not regret not even one single penny. Actually i think they should increase the price hahahaha but nor for me. hahahaha
We stay at the tent 105, its pretty close to all the activities, they have all the enviroment to have a great desert expericne without losing contact with water and clean sheets, and shower. I can tell after you travel a lot in the world, its not about the place only, the people becomes very important, and they showed to us respect and a warm welcome, in everyday activity, the food. I even went to Mr. Mahendra's Home, some personal time he decide to share with us. I felt in family, and i think this is very important when you ar so far from your place, with out the language. And i want to tell you whats the main reason i choose them and they proof me i was right:
I often travel to India, for business. And its pretty hard to find people as them, where they are very clear in charges, without surprises or hidden comissions. Not pushing for buy in shops, everything was very smooth and relaxing. Be sure this people its good, i put my word and face for them. Thanks

Room tip: No surprise comissions or extra charges.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Dangri desert safari camp is situated right in front of the mighty Thar desert.
It is one of hundreds of other desert camps in the same lane and is very difficult to differentiate .

The camp is neat and clean, the Camel safari and Thar 4*4 experience on sand dunes provided by them was good, we took evening slot which is 4 to 7 pm and is good to see sun set during these hours

Best time to visit is between Nov to March , days are sunny but bearable.

The camps are ok, washrooms are clean but could be better.

Evening cultural folk dance was also good and the night dinner which is typically Rajasthani veg buffet was also good.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Dangri desert safari camp has an amazing location.. Just a few 100 meters from the Sam Sand dunes.. Their Google location is inaccurate. It is situated next to KK camp which is the landmark.
We visited in end of February and unbelievably there was nobody else in the entire camp but us.
We were attended to really well by the staff Mr. Girdhar and the very helpful and warm Mr. Vikram.
The food was delicious.. We had requested for jain food and it was finger licking..
The camp is quite clean.
As we were the only ones, the cultural show was organized with other camps..
It's amazing location and good hospitality makes it a good choice, though we found its tariff (Rs 5000/night) and safari rate (Rs 2000/personal jeep safari) to be slightly on the higher side, given that we had gone in the off season..
Overall, a very good experience..

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank riddhidoshi1724
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

If you want to experience desert camp with the best view of Sam sun dunes then this is the best place for you.Especially Mr.Mahendra Singh Bhati, the manager was very helpful which really made our stay very memorable than we could have ever imagined. Thank you so much.

Trip type: Traveled with friends