“A wonderful experience - home away from home !”
Review of Hotel Rajmandir

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jaisalmer
Hotel Rajmandir
Ranked #24 of 153 Jaisalmer B&B and Inns
Hyderabad, India
“A wonderful experience - home away from home !”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Rajmandir for 3 days....it was a great experience, the hotel in located inside the fort, very convenient. We had booked a super-deluxe room, which was very pretty, comfortable and had a lovely little jharokha window with lovely views of the city. The bathroom was clean and neat, with 24 hours water and hot water too.
But most of all, what made the stay special was Mr. Suresh, the owner....he treated us like his personal guests, personally saw to it that we had everything we needed, arranged all our travel and sightseeing and after discussing with us about our preferences booked us on a fantastic desert safari, just the kind we wanted.
His staff is wonderful, very courteous and hard working - we ate some lovely home made meals cooked by Shyam Singh, a very good cook and an even nicer guy, whilst sitting on the roof top and enjoying some amazing views of the city....
I definitely recommend a stay here !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

On our tour of Rajasthan we have stayed in many lovely places. This hotel was as fine as any, with a courteous and attentive staff, an extraordinary location looking from the ramparts to the city and Thar desert, and knowledgeable suggestions for guides and safaris.

• Stayed October 2012
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I recently stayed in hotel Rajmandir, Jaisalmer and my experience in really wonderful from the time i booked my stay, reached hotel, stay and even after i left. I hotel has offered a free pickup if i book in advance. I couldn't book in advance and called them after reaching there. Mr. Shyam, hotel care taker reached down the fort to pick me immediately. Hotel Owner Mr. Suresh came to personally meet and very generous. I will say the best host i met ever in any hotel. He along with hotel staff has ensured that our stay is pleasant. The view from hotel, the cleanliness is very good. The food is excellent and the served like they are serving their personal guests. I will recommend to stay at this hotel if you are visiting Jaisalmer.

Room Tip: Please select a room with fort view. In case you are going with family and require more space you ca...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Our room was in one of the fort turrents and had a beautiful window seat overlooking the golden city. Amazing to stay right in such a key part of the fort walls. Very clean and the manager, from Tibet, was lovely and eager to ensure all our needs were met. Great breakfast.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Pune, India
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I travelled to Jaisalmer on Feb 21,2012. I travlled with 15 months old son and wife. Given my son needs specific food, this place came out to be best in my entire Rajasthan trip. Kitchen served me milk for my child and customized food items for the child. Sureshji personally received us at railway station, advised rightly on local sightseeing, booked us a safari (which as he had warned was not really too great) and booked bus tickets for us. His boys at hotel are most obedient and helpful. Although food choice is limited, I liked the food very much as vegitables were procured fresh and cooked as per demand, I stayed for 2 days here and ate at this place only at all time on the terrace. Excellent view from hotel - Please look no further, go and stay in Rajmandir. I will come back for sure. You are a very good host Sureshji. Thanks. Ashish Harode (Pune).

Room Tip: Dont worry about view from room. entire terrace is yours as there are only 5 rooms so it is not crow...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank AshishH2012
Thane, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Select this hotel especially for enjoying superb service given by Mr. Suresh (Owner) and his staff.

We stayed in Room No 3 (Overlooking the City) on the first floor. we had plan for only one day but now we wanted to stay more because of the service given and the food served from the owner's home.

Sure favorite and recommendation for any body going to jaisalmer.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I visited this hotel just couple of days back as recommended by a colleague. I stayed in Super-deluxe room on first floor, which has an excellent view of the city from its large window. They've limited kitchen but offer fresh homely food. I had breakfast and lunch there few times. The owner Suresh ji is a cooperative and resourceful person. He promptly arranged for television in room without any extra charges. Beds being a bit old are a bit noisy but have the traditional aesthetics as the other furniture in room.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor have excellent view
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family