“Good restaurant”

The Panorama Jaisalmer
Ranked #10 of 251 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

This is a very good place to eat, rest, and enjoy the view during your trip to the Fort. It is really to find.
We ordered Chinese rice and chicken, which was really delicious at reasonable price.
Raish Khan, the staff, was very friendly and nice.
Lastly, it has the best view to see the whole city.

Date of visit: January 2020
thepanoramajsm, Owner at The Panorama Jaisalmer, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely review.
We are so pleased to learn that you had a good experience. Happy to know that you appreciated the food and our service standards.
Your encouraging words mean a lot to us and I have shared the same with the team.

Team

Write a reviewReviews (174)

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Very good food for nice price .
Friendly and happy service
I hope you gona enjoy food in this awsome place
Recommended for all hungry people

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

This place seems to have a lot of staff but they are not very efficient.

After seating myself I was ignored for 10 minutes before given a menu and my (very simple) order had to be repeated to three different people.

My grilled cheese sandwich contained barely enough cheese to arm a mousetrap and my cappuccino was Starbucks quality (mostly froth), and in a very small cup. Although it WAS served with a small biscuit.

Not being a budget traveller I generally ignore menu prices and just order what I want. But I soon became aware of people at the next table groaning about how expensive everything was and so I wasn't altogether shocked to end up paying the equivalent of $4AUD just for the coffee.

Other diners seemed to be enjoying their meals however so perhaps the food is OK, just don't expect 'Indian' prices.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 23, 2019

This restaurant has arguably the best view of the Jaisalmer town, being located at the City-view-point on the Fort itself. One can view the havelis, the railway station, the Gadisar lake and other places of the city. The evening view of a lighted Jaisalmer is also a special experience...not to mention the reasonably priced food and beverages. This is a must-experience, if one is staying for 2 or 3 days in Jaisalmer.

Date of visit: December 2019
thepanoramajsm, Owner at The Panorama Jaisalmer, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Reviewed November 4, 2019

Place is been amazing after getting the dark with some light of the city,special view from the terrace. Food was super yummy and taste was super fine.,
We loved their indian dishes and their coffee dishes made fresh and unique in taste. staff were friendly and attentive to all of their guests. We definitely recommended this place to eat.

Date of visit: October 2019
thepanoramajsm, Owner at The Panorama Jaisalmer, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2019

thepanoramajsm, Owner at The Panorama Jaisalmer, responded to this review