All reviews rooftop cafe the owner camel safari friendly hosts a great place to stay friendly guy stayed days desert tour budget hotel his guest cold beer haveli style beautiful hotel couple of nights nice food rooms are large comfortable stay
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located within the central Jaisalmer area has very clean and inviting rooms and is run by a very helpful staff. Om, the owner, is most accommodating and truly cares about the wellbeing of his guests. He took time to check in on me via what's app once the day started getting late as I was traveling solo and later to story swap over some chai. This stay was a great experience which I highly recommend.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I highly recommend folks visit this place! The owner, OM is a good friend of mine who takes special care of his guests with great service. Beautiful view, relaxing, and tons to do! I will be coming back as soon as I can!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Amazing welcome by Om! lovely and spaciois rooms, great and tasty real Indian food, good price for the quality you get and awesome safaris! I would come here again for sure! I would recommend their place in Goa as well: Devarya Wellness!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I went to the rooftop bar here with some friends, it's a really nice spot and there's a great view from the roof. The owner Om is a very friendly guy, he made us feel really welcome and treated us like friends. There was good music and Om clearly knew all the lastest hits and what music was popular. The drinks were good and reasonably priced, a lot cheaper than most of the bars/restaurants in jaisalmer. The food is really nice too...
Also we did a camel ride trip into the thar desert which was organised by Om. It was a really great experience and he looked after us. We stayed overnight in the desert sleeping under the stars, and Om provided great food, cold beer for those who wanted it, a big fire for us all to sit round and also entertainment in the form of some locals who came to sing and dance for us. It was a really great experience. I would definitely recommend Arya Haveli and I'm so greatful to Om for being such a friendly host.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I loved this place. It was a great value for the money for sure. I really appreciated the kind welcoming, as I was afraid of traveling for the first time in India. The owner helped us arrange everything, from taxi, camel safari, things to do, etc. We booked a camel safari and it was absolutely the most magical thing I have experienced to date!! Will certainly recommend and come back soon.

Date of stay: December 2017