Lowest prices for your stay
$46
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
$46
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$42
Hotels.com$46
Priceline$46
eDreams$46
All reviews rooftop restaurant the owner desert safari place to stay beautiful hotel rooms are large sonar kella a wonderful stay tuk tuk amazing hospitality fort view amazing place comfortable stay sam dunes amazing experience maru india
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

My family and I had a great experience here. Staff is always attending and very helpful. They were always ready to help us in all ways. Definitely a family place. I loved the design of the room and everything was easily accessible. View from the terrace was good too.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Mr_Maru, Manager at Hotel Helsinki House, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear Hayusha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
I hope we will have the privilege to serve you again whenever you are in Jaisalmer.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

we were there for 2 nights, the service, rooms and location of Helsinki House is tremendous. Hotel staff is very cooperative especially Maruji... thanks for wonderful service .... Desert Safari arranged by Hotel is memorable experience for life time.... i am very much obliged....

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Dharmendra P,

Greetings from Helsinki House!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor on your experience at Helsinki House.

I am glad that you enjoyed the food and service at the our hotel and especially you found the bed & bathroom to be comfortable and clean- in our mind it is a priority for a great stay.

We look forward welcoming you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I stayed two night in Jaisalmer, one of those night in the dessert at a dessert excursion organized by the hostel. One night i stayed in the female dorm. I both really enjoyed my time in the dessert and in the hostel and would highly recommend both. The hostel has a very nice fibe and the building is Beautiful. Special thanks for Sameer for his compagny and explaining me so much about life in the dessert around Jaisalmer.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Iris G

Dear Iris G,

Thanks for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and we were able to make your stay so enjoyable!
I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we hope to see you back again soon!

Thank you again for positive & wonderful review!

Reviewed May 14, 2017

Good property , does not have covered parking , Sam sand dunes package at hotel is very costly ( ~1600 per head ) where as if you go directly there the cost very cheap (1600 for 4 person) , not so excellent property , does not have lift, dd not test food, but overall staff is very helpful

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AnirudhagG1

Dear Anirudhag G,

Thank you for taking out time to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you didn't quite enjoy your stay at our hotel. We will look into all the things you have mentioned and make sure it doesn't happen again. We hope this would not form a lasting impression of Helsinki House on you.

We also hope that you would give us a chance to host you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Stayed over two nights, the service was very good. Food made to order, tasty and some great Rajasthani dishes. Room lovely, good AC , needed in that heat! Wifi signal ok, best in restaurant area. Helpful with arranging transport. Can arrange camel trek in desert.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Helsinki House & taking the time to write a review about your experience with us ! I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel rooms, food and service.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.