“So 'pleasant'...all in a name!”

Pleasant Haveli - Roof Top Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 184 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pleasant Haveli- Roof Top Restaurant Offers Continental & Indian Food & Drinks Along With Magnificent View Of Jaisalmer Fort , Vyas Chattri (Cenotaphs), Sunset / Sunrise view. We also Offer Free Wi-Fi Services To Our Valuable Guest.
NJ
“So 'pleasant'...all in a name!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We ate here numerous times...the food was fresh, delicious and the breeze was heavenly. Great view of fort. Nighttime was really lovely with candles, a glass of wine and relaxing.

Visited August 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Delhi
“very good”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

good food, very fantastic view of the fort, service is good, food is pricey and little hard on the pocket. all kinds of food is there on the menu and is good, the rajasthani music during the dinner time is good and fits well with the whole setup. a must visit.

Visited January 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Food to Take you to the Heights”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I'm sitting on the rooftop of the Hotel Pleasant Haveli in their restaurant in the sky. The view is unforgettable. Tonight the moon is bright and the lights shining on Jaisalmer Fort illuminate 856 years of remarkable history. The city is open before me, and to my right is the exquisite Vyas Chatri, where Brahmins have been laid to rest since the 17th century.

It would be easy to forget food with such distractions but the waiter ensures I don't. The service here is excellent, friendly and helpful and one feels they cannot do too much to meet your needs. The menu is varied, a mix of continental/western cuisine and Indian dishes. This evening I'm having a favourite,aromatic paneer pasanda, served with fresh chapatis and saffron rice - the smell is wafting enticingly out of the kitchen.

The prices of the food are very reasonable and have enabled me to dine here a often as I wish. The curry will be exactly as I like, each dish is fresh and made to order and every taste is catered for. Now it's sitting in front of me and I can't wait to eat it. Bon Apetit!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Stephskye
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxed dining.”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The food was great. It was fresh, delicious and the price is great. So good that we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner there. The staff there make you feel really welcome and are more than happy to help. You can sit inside or outside. the balcony has an amazing view of the city and fort and if it gets a little chilly in the evening, they even bring out blankets for you. Great food, Great staff and a Great view!!

• Visited January 2014
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food to match the View”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed at the hotel under this restaurant for a few days with my parents and we loved the food - chatting with the guys in the restaurant was great and my Dad said it was the best food we had tried in India - great choices as well

• Visited November 2013