Jasmin Home
Suryagarh(Jaisalmer)
$301
$58
Agoda.com
Hotel Lalgarh Fort And Palace(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
$25
$19
Hotel Shahi Palace(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
$8
  • Restaurant
Mystic Jaisalmer Hotel(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
$19
$123
$73
$71
Travelocity
Hotel Royal Haveli(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
$15
$10
Priceline
Hotel Victoria(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
$15
$11
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe ownermr jitendradesert safarirooftop restaurantjaisalmer fortboutique hotelhomely feelinglittle touchestop floorsmall hotelrooms are spaciouswelcome drinkhomely staycamel ridepersonal attentionrailway stationfelt like home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I travelled to Jaisalmer with my parents during Christmas time in December 2013. We stayed there for 3 days. It was a wonderful experience for both me & my parents. The overall hotel is very neat & clean and the rooms provide a luxury look and service gives you a friendly & homely experience. The food is excellent and the experience of having it in the rooftop restaurant while basking the sun and chatting with the awesome chef is what makes it different. My parents just loved that experience of Hotel + Home feel. The owner/manager of the property - Mr.Jitendra Bissa or Jitu Ji is a very nice man, since the time I did my booking to the time I left for Delhi, he made sure that me & my parents are always comfortable staying here. He is a very resourceful person and made my trip more wonderful by organising a desert camp and a local tour.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We spent just 1 night in this lovely familiar haveli and we regret that we did not do more!
Many positive aspects: clean room, quite area, nice staff, good value for money, we felt like home. The owner let us use his own laptop when our was not working. He spent time talking with us and he helped us organizing a second night inside the Jaisalmer fort.
The haveli is managed by a family where everyone has is own task. The children help with the luggage while the grandfather help with the meals. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My father and I were in India in January and stayed at Jasmin Home while in Jaisalmer. We were so happy to be there! This is definitely a spot that you can come to to relax. The rooms are clean, beautifully appointed, the sheets and towels are bright white and fresh smelling, the shower is hot and the restaurant upstairs is both a delicious place to eat (don't miss the ker sangri) and a cozy spot to sit and just have a chai masala.

Jitu is great, and will make you feel like you are at home. Overall, this was an excellent experience!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Visited Jaisalmer with my wife and group of friends during last week of Dec-13.Stayed in Jasmin home for 2 days. Must say the stay was simply wonderful.The rooms & toilets are very clean and are as per management pics. Rooftop restaurant provided good & healthy food. Liked the breakfast very much. Property owner Jitendra is very helpful and friendly. I personally endorse this property to ones who are looking for homely atmosphere ,cleanliness and comfort.

Room Tip: Rooms are big ,clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The New Jasmine Home is very beautiful, clean and familiar. It is a Little outside the Fort- so the place is quiet and has a beautiful on the Fort. The Food on the Roof top Restaurant is delicious. The staff is very welcoming, helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends