“Party in the desert!”
Review of Payal Safari Camp

Payal Safari Camp
Ranked #11 of 275 Specialty Lodging in Jaisalmer
Reviewed September 30, 2013

this was my first trip to Jaisalmer, but the way i was treated by the owners of the hotel i felt like i was a regular customer. the owners always went one step further in ensuring that we felt at home. This was an awesome experience hope to visit the place again.

Room Tip: select the tents they are more open.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank SiddharthP91
payal s, General Manager at Payal Safari Camp, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Greetings from Payal Safari Camp.

Thank you for choosing your current stay with us and sharing your views on TripAdvisor.

I thank you for your kind words of appreciation on our resort facilities and staff service.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Its not the fanciest one. But they have good facilities and nice people around to help you.
The camel ride and sunset view are a memorable experience. Good food and a nice cultural show at evening to close the day...
I would definitely choose the tends instead the huts, but take a repellent with you to have a good night of sleep.

Room Tip: Take the swiss style tends instead of the huts. They are outside the main facility, you can have mor...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank marques17
payal s, Manager at Payal Safari Camp, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was invited to stay at Karim's camp and I have to say it was a beautiful experience. I was able to see traditional song and dance and had a really great dinner. I felt very comfortable there and was surprised at the accommodations that were available in the middle of the desert. The dunes were lovely. It was a nice, comfortable place to relax and enjoy myself. Karim was very friendly and attentive and he made sure I was fully satisfied with my experience. I highly recommend a stay out here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
8  Thank ashleyrt

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've been travelling in Rajasthan with my friend and we've been warmly welcomed by Karim. We met him at the Payal Hotel where we add a nice breakfast before going to his desert resort.

Karim had been really nice and helpful helping us to set up our Indian sim card. He even loans us his computer and phone to book airplane tickets. I've quickly lost the count of chai teas he offered us :)

His resort is nice and clean and the Camel drivers are great. After a Camel safari in the sand dunes to see the sunset we had a traditional dinner and a show of folk dances and music. Really good memories and great fun.

All in all I highly recommend to meet Karim and experiment his camel safari.

Enjoy your trip in India and go to Jaisalmer. It's worth the long journey from the rest of Rajasthan.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank blaise r

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I just share my family experience with Payal Safari Camp, SAM especially thanks to Karim Bhai for brilliant coverage in all respect. While reaching in jaisalmer station taxi pickup us and way to Payal Hotel. We will take rest and go for spot of jaisalmer. After this same taxi way for Safari camp away 45 KM from jaisalmer. We really enjoy their snacks, camel safari, SUN set, pleasant food, and cultural program till mid night.
As per my view in this package amount – we get more than double worth.

I strongly recommend to all families/individuals join the same while tour.

With Best wishes
Regards
Amit Aggarwal

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Aggarwalamit
payal s, Owner at Payal Safari Camp, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Karim

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jaisalmer
Hotel Shahi Palace
0 mi away
K K Bhargav Desert Safari Camp
K K Bhargav Desert Safari Camp
#29 of 275 in Jaisalmer

Been to Payal Safari Camp? Share your experiences!