Lowest prices for your stay
$86
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
$82
All reviews italian food rooftop restaurant jaisalmer fort boutique hotel the owner small things restaurant serves great view the entire staff fort view great hospitality wonderful experience comfortable stay memorable stay pets ambience desert
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

This quite and design hotel is for my family and me the best one we stayed in Índia. The service is more than excellent!!! ( they are always helpful and attendant to all guest).
The food is awesome!!!! The have a really indian and italian food! And the views of the rooftop restaurant is the best!!!!
I really recommend this hotel and If I'm coming back to Jaisalmer for sure I'll stay there! Thank you guys to make my family and me feel like home!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

hotel is just near the fort.location is good.staff is really helpful in nature.rooms are very well decorated and are very large.the stay here is very comfortable.rooms and toilets are clean. the food is very good

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We stayed here as a family of 5 at the end of July and loved it!The location just below the fort area is very convenient. The staff are really helpful and friendly and the owner Federica helped us with arrangements for our onward journey . The rooms are spacious, beautifully appointed and the beds very comfortable. There are complementary snacks and soft drinks in the rooms and complementary water freely available. Breakfasts are great and there is a rooftop restaurant overlooking the fort with a lovely atmosphere. We would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing time we had in the 1st Gate hotel. Where do I start?

To start of with the rooms: exceptional look and ambiance. This look and feel can be seen throughout the hotel. Super clean and neat.

The staff is amazing. They picked us up from the train station and dropped us off at the bus station. And gave us some snacks on our way:-D
We felt very welcome. Not only in the hotel itself, but to Jaisalmer.

Also the rooftop restaurant is amazing. Make sure to check out the pizzas, you missed out if you haven't;-)

We have been traveling throughout India for 2 weeks now, so far this was the best hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2018

I didn't stay here and discovered 1st Gate only because we ducked in here for a meal in AC. There are not many restaurants with AC in Jaisalmer so 1st Gate was a bit of a lifesaver in the summer heat. Our meal was ok but what impressed me most was that 1st Gate is pet-friendly and the resident dogs, a GSD and pug, were soooo cute and chill! It's not often that you come across places that are pet-friendly so I thought this place was a real gem. The premises including the lobby, restaurant and restroom were all very clean and the decor tasteful and lovely, and definitely offers some respite from the heat, sand and dust outside.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple