“Good place with friendly people”
Review of Nomads Guest House

Nomads Guest House
Ranked #23 of 156 Jaisalmer B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“Good place with friendly people”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stayed in Jaisalmer for 3 days and discovered by coincidence that place for dinner. We went one evening and came back for all of our stay there. The people are nice, the food was fresh and good, and the atmosphere nice and relaxed. We felt welcome and comfortable! We recommend!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were only in Jaisalmer for a short while but our stay at Nomad guesthouse was excellent. The service from Alex and her team was helpful (Especially where to eat locally!) and polite and they were not pushy offering tours and were very accepting when we booked elsewhere.
The rooms were ideal for a traveler, clean and simple. Fresh coffee was a real treat, as was the free pick-up from the railway station,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Cagliari, Italy
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I will be forever grateful to my friend Felix for warmly recommending Nomads GH for my stay in Jaisalmer. The support Alex and Aladin are able to give to travellers goes really beyond the duty of managers and the friendliness of their staff is unforgettable too. As I was not interested in tourism, I've been possibly the only one guest who has been somehow forced to do the camel safari; and this turned to be a gift to me: Husen, the camel driver, is among the most genuine persons one can hope to meet in India!
Everything was great there. Although almost a month has already passed, among other things I still miss the airy balcony room and the delicacies prepared by the Tibetan cook.
I wish Nomads GH to thrive!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We, 3 guys from Germany, stayed here for about one week.
For me it was the best time in a Guesthouse in India so far.
Nice and clean rooms, excellent view to the fort from the rooftop terrace, great food.
Thanks to Aladin and his team
I will come back

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Nomands Guesthouse is thanks to his owner one of the best places to stay in Jaisalmer. Due to the nice view from the balcony and Roof Top it was for us a very nice place to stay and we ended up staying much longer than we intended to. Another big advantage is that the hotel has got its own cook which prepares very good food at reasonable prices. For any further planning free wifi is offered too. As well as many other places in Jaisalmer a camel safari is offered but other than most of the places it will not be a ripoff. Payment will be done after the return and if it was satisfying. Aladin (the owner) is a nice person, speaking good english and understands the needs of travellers. Everyone who is looking to avoid a ripoff in Jaisalmer should check out this guesthouse. Budget travellers and backpackers will find options there as well.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Aladin the owner, gave me a most welcome and continued to make m stay an awesome one. The rooms are spacious with attached bathrooms and the comfiest beds I've had in India to date. A great price and convenient location; Aladin is always on hand to offer advise and provide help.

A definite recommendation for Jaisalmer and having visited friends in other guesthouses/hotels, I know I made the best choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank GoneFishing81
Kigali
Reviewed April 19, 2013

was staying somewhere else, but found aladin for my camel safari and so glad i did. such an honest and genuine person and I had an amazing time. watched khalbelia (gypsy dancing) on the dunes in the moonlight which was amazing and so unique from the other generic safaris. not the absolute cheapest but good price and completely worth it. doesn't play games with prices. they are what they are. he even dropped me off at my bus after i got back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo