“Great coffee”

Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Jaisalmer
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: "Our espresso recommended by Lonely Planet India & Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra 2015". Are you tired of drinking "Indian style" coffee that is often improperly-made, of low-quality, or both? We are too! That's why we're excited to make the best freshly-brewed drink for you to enjoy at The Traveller's Cup. What makes us different? - We understand what it takes to make great filtered coffee and espresso drinks. - We know that a great cup of coffee starts with using quality ingredients and that's why we only use premium Fair-Trade imported coffee, freshly-brewed when you order. - If your drink isn't as you'd like it, we'll make it right! - Our drinks are competitively priced, the same as others charge for instant coffee! (because we want you to leave completely satisfied!). - We offer a relaxed, peaceful & fan-cooled atmosphere with comfortable seating, and we also offer complimentary wireless internet (wifi) for every guest. Come visit us today for the best coffee, latte, or cappuccino around!**We're located inside Dharam Internet Cafe and Bookshop, opposite the Sun Temple (Surya Mandir) less than a five minute walk from the palace and Jain temple**
Jaisalmer, India
“Great coffee”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Very sweet owner who made a great coffee by indian standards. So nice to find real coffee! Relaxed atmosphere.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Jacqui200
Pankaj_Purohit683, Owner at The Traveler's Cup Premium Coffee Shop, responded to this review, November 20, 2015
Thank you very much for for taking the priceless time to write a review of your visit to my coffee shop.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
New Delhi, India
“Best Cappuccino In Town”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Excellent and cozy Place and Pankaj is doing excellent service that are really cool to talk with. Best Cappuccino in town and we love it. See for yourself and enjoy. All the best.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank chandni2013
Prescott, Arizona
“Best coffee in the Golden Fort of Jaisalmer”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Though I love Indian Chai, there are times when I want a really good cup of real coffee. Nescafe just doesn't get it.

I celebrated when I found good coffee at Travelers Cup. Additional the atmosphere is great, good service and a good selection of books and computers that work.

Coffee lovers, check it out!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Marion1232013
TheTravelersCup, Owner at The Traveler's Cup Premium Coffee Shop, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
It's very helpful to have feedback from visitors.
I am happy that you enjoyed in the cafe.

Pankaj
Jaisalmer, India
“best coffee shop in town...........”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I been there last month And I had Ice Latte and that was great. I really like that. the test and the place both are amazing. I also talk with owner his name Pankaj. He also explained about coffee. that how he can make and where he learned. so I really Hardly recommended this place. and he can also give you nice knowledge about town that where you can visit. I wish him luck.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank arvindpolji
TheTravelersCup, Manager at The Traveler's Cup Premium Coffee Shop, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you very much for for taking the time to write a review of your visit to my coffee shop.
It's very helpful to have feedback from visitors.
I am happy that you enjoyed in the cafe. Thank you once again and take care!
Zaltbommel, Gelderland, Netherlands
“good place to relaxt!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place is truly a wonderful place to relaxt. The owner is a real great man who is always friendly and happy when you come along. You can relaxt on the cushions in the back of the store with a great cup of coffee.
It's a good place to meet other people and for a nice talk with the owner.
Front in the store you can buy many different books in different languages. The Internetconnection is one of the best in the fort.
Not just for relaxing and socializing you can come here. Also book bus / train / plane tickets can be found here. Pankaj helps you everywhere he can.
I never go quickly into this shop, I always stay longer than I had in mind, because it’s always nice.
this was not my first time in this store and certainly not the last time.

• Visited May 2013