I stayed in this hotel for 2 Nights. Overall it was a comfortable stay with almost all the facilities but it lacks some basic things. Actually the price and category of hotel was not found inline with the decor and ambiance of the rooms.
The best part about the hotel is, its a fort in itself. Its real huge and very finely carved.
- Very nice architecture. It is considered as one of the finest properties of Jaisalmer.
- Clean, clear and optimum sized swimming pool.
- A very nice SPA in the hotel
- Fine cultural activities at the hotel during the evening time.
- Staff was very courteous.
- The biggest FLAW, the rooms were not CARPETED. I don't expect a Hotel of 5 star category to be without carpeted rooms.
- Food was not good. Variety was less and repeated during breakfast buffet.
- No room slippers provided.
- No bath robes provided.
- The location is very abandoned.
- Wall paints of the room was not making a happy mood.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fort Rajwada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Rajwada Jaisalmer
- Fort Rajwada Hotel Jaisalmer