“Good Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 103 Hotels in Jaisalmer
Delhi
“Good Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a night. It was comfortable. This hotel provide all the service for the price it offers. The owner of the hotel seems to be knowledgeable of the city. But I found him interested in selling his package which sometimes the tourist may feel offended. The food provided in the hotel was good. Overall it is good place to stay from a night or two.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I and my friend visited Jaisalmer in December and we stayed in Akasheep for 4 days.There is a juice shop/ice cream parlor across the street from Akashdeep where we ran into a couple of women.We thought they were locals so we asked them about the hotel.They told us that they were also from Delhi and were staying in Akashdeep. Before thanking the hotel owner and the staff I'd like to thank those two women. It was because of them that our stay in Jaisalmer was comfortable, pleasant and safe.Mr. Mukesh Bhatia's understanding of the culture, cuisine and streets of Jaisalmer is phenomenal.He guided us to not just the touristy places but also to shops where we could buy souvenirs for our family and friends.We will always remember his "aur bataiye kya hukum" :) The desert safari that he organized was interesting and safe.The room was clean, spacious and just the way we wanted it to be,The food was excellent and reasonably priced .Shomu, who served the food was prompt and sweet.Loved the place

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dehradun
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

The food is fantastic and the hotel is very clean. The staff is very co-operative especially, hotel manager Mr. Bhatia is a nice person. Would definitely like to visit the place once again with family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

In one word, the trip to jaisalmer was Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!
We went at the peak time of December. InitiallyI was reluctant to go for the desert safari, but when Mr Mukesh ji showed me the pics of desert safari, I could not esist myself from going there. The arrangements were fantastic right from pick up from hotel till the drop after the safari. Looking at the cultural/ Folk side of Rajasthan , made me feel heavenly.
The hotel which was selected by my brother (Hotel Akashdeep) lived the expectations. The rooms were clean and well furnished. The view of the fort from Hotel was enough to give a big surpriseto the visitor. But one thing which took my heart was the rooof top restaurant of the hotel.
Trust me, I have never eaten such an awesome rajasthani food before and that too being cooked by a team from West Bengal.
In short, if you wanna visit Jaisalmer, Hotel Akash deep is one of the best places to stay with fair price rates and priceless hospitality of Mr. Mukeshji.He is an awesome peson, who likes to interact with the tourist to get their valuable feedback.
Mr Mukesh Ji Please keep up this attitude forever. You made our family trip memorable.

Room Tip: Rooms with fort view would increase your trip experience
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Very Good Hotel. Rooms, toilets are spacious and clean. Mr. Mukesh Bhatia is very helpful. The hotel also has a rooftop restaurant. Which serves very good Bengali food. It has also very good view to the jaisalmer fort. We stayed here from 11-12-2013 to 13-12-2013.

Goutam Pal

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank pal_goutam
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stayed there 6th & 7th Dec, 2013 with my wife and son (only 3). Room was nice. Bathroom was clean and specious.

It got a rooftop restaurant which serves quality North Indian and Bengali food with a view of the famous Sonar Kella (The Golden Fortress). Somu is a nice person there in the restaurent who took very good care of us.

The owner Mr. Mukesh Bhatia is a nice person and called me promptly on receiving my booking request online. However he tried to sell us their Desert Package and was not listening to me properly. I was trying to say that we are going to Khuri for camel ride and sunset view on sand dunes. But he was constantly saying about his package which includes excellent folk dance and dinner at desert. In such a time I said - "Bahut chota baccha hay hamare sath. Itna der desert me usko thand lag jayegi". Suddenly he said - "Thand bacche ko lag jayegi ya paise ko lag jayegi?" I really did not expect such non professional words from a person who sounds so good when he was not selling his desert package.

Overall good hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

In one word I can say "AWESOME" trip of Jaisalmer. The Hotel Akashdeep was Excellent hotel and I had a very good experience of staying in that hotel for 3 days. The rooms were very good and clean with reasonable rates.

The arrangement for the desert safari was the best one which I liked. Tents were beautiful and were provided with double bed and attached seperate bathrooms. I enjoyed desert safari very much. Staying in the night in the desert was superb one. Mr Mukesh Bhatia is a very cooperative person and helped me in making my tour of jaisalmer a beautiful experience.

Food availiable at the top of the restaurant was very tasty. Somu the boy in the restaurant is very good person. We also enjoyed the view of fort from the restaurant at the top of the hotel.

I would like to thank Mr. Mukesh Bhatia and his whole team memebers for their cooperation and good services.

Abhinav Saxena
Mumbai

Room Tip: All rooms are very good and comfortable.