“Worst Hotel”

3 Palms Jaisal Vilas
Ranked #98 of 108 Hotels in Jaisalmer
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Verry bad experience, person on room service dosn't know to talk with guests, garden is too small, rates of food & beverages are too high according to hotel, I asked room service for mineral water they answered sir bottle will cost u 100 if u need we will send you.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Nikhilesh977
There are newer reviews for 3 Palms Jaisal Vilas

Reviewed January 2, 2013

The ethos of this hotel is based on cheating and trickery. The staff is argumentative, discourteous and uncooperative. Hot water is promised but is never available despite concerted efforts and strong persuasion. The bed sheets are exchanged between rooms and are NOT changed. The glasses and cups are rinsed with water from bathroom but not changed. The rates despite written commitment are disputed. The food is over priced and the service bad. Inter net and wi - fi are another of those promised services that are not provided.

It is a surprise that this hotel is still operating. Every guest in the hotel had a squabble with the management.

The licence should be confiscated.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ukothare
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were in a group of 5 families travelling to jaisalmer, 5 months before we had planned and booked the rooms at jaisal villas to enjoy the end of year 2012. This hotel has created a very bad impression in our mind, none of the hotel staff were ready to help, very much lack of hospitality, we had confirmed 7 rooms for some price per room and rest other facilities also like the 31st night dinner and all...when we reached we were asked to pay a lot more than the amount confirmed from their end, while we had paid an advance amount 5 months before.
We had a very big fight with the manager and the rest of the hotel staff and they were not at all agreeing to our talk and didnt even try to remember the conversation they had with us, it was our luck that we had a written confirmation of the rates in our email, so when we showed the email and further they had no words to say but accept their fault and this is not that is expected from such rated hotel.
The rooms were not up to the expectations nor the ambiance or the food as per the rates of the hotel and the rating given by the government.
I and my friends have warned each and every one who knows us that do not stay in this hotel !!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank amishahAhemdabad
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life. The hotel staff is very uncooperative. Even the staff in some lodges is better. I met with an accident in the hotel room when the glass door of the bathroom crashed onto my hand while I tried to move the same and I had multiple cuts on my hand. Though the hotel has mentioned Doctor on Call in their facilities, no first aid was available at the hotel. When I reported the incident to the reception at the hotel, they were more interested in damages to the room and didn't bother to see the injuries I have suffered. To my surprise, they have charged me Rs. 8000/- for the glass door that was defective and caused injuries to me and Rs. 350/- for the towel which got stained by my blood. I had to pay for the same as I had scarce time and they didn't allow me to move out of the hotel without paying for the same and I had to travel a long distance. I would not recommend this hotel to even my enemies. Never ever visit this place. Even the food is overpriced for the quality served at their restaurants.

Room Tip: Hotel is very bad
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 44,415
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Property of the hotel is good but lack of service and quality of food is so bad that even a 2 star hotel would had provide better food...
Swimming pool was full of flies and certain lights in room never work...
Highly over priced never recommend..

1  Thank varun117
Reviewed November 30, 2012

had a one night stay in the hotel...
Pros: on the highway to barmer...so u need to seek directions first time if u r coming from jodhpur.
however good location. Interiors are very nice and well decorated.
Rooms are neat and clean and spacious..
Cons: Food prices are extremely high..breakfast was complimentary and horrible.

1  Thank pk_0007
Reviewed November 23, 2012

i stayed for 2 nights in this hotel but i am very sorry to say that management of this hotel is as poor as of a lodge.This is a new property but it has lack of staff.Hotel is overpriced. Buffet rates are extremely high according to quality of food.According to my experience one should think thrice before booking in this hotel