“Is it really authorised?”
Review of Bhang Shop

Bhang Shop
Ranked #29 of 181 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Takeout
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Is it really authorised?”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have my doubts that the shop is really authorised by the government because they refused to give us a receipt. He tried to hard sell his stuff but since we insisted on a receipt - which would be a must in any government shop - and he only wanted to offer us his business card. So we declined to buy anything.

7 Thank rajeev168

New Delhi, India
“bhang the official drink of Jaisalmer”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Try it only from the govt authorized shop you'll get amazing stuff without any worries and enjoy the rest of your trip. :-)

6 Thank GaganMakkar
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“give it a try”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

For those who want to experiment a bit,this is must have.There are 2 bhang shops in the main market.The one near the Govt liquor shop is the best.

9 Thank VarunKashyap
Jaipur, India
“Bhang shop in jaisalmer Gopa Chowk”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is an authorized government, marijuana and yogurt mixture, drink shop. I don't take drugs, so I did not sample. The man tried very hard to lure me in. In Puskar I used to see people sitting around like zombies for hours on end. Some local people have told me they went to mental institutions from a strong lassi. This one is always empty every time I go by.

4 Thank Devendra1617
Perth, Australia
“The lassi shop”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The lassi shop ( previously known as the Bhang shop) is a must visit.. Dr. Bhang is an interesting guy and a good conversionalist. He was also very helpful in showing us around.

Visited November 2012