“Is it really authorised?”
Review of Bhang Shop

Bhang Shop
Ranked #39 of 192 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have my doubts that the shop is really authorised by the government because they refused to give us a receipt. He tried to hard sell his stuff but since we insisted on a receipt - which would be a must in any government shop - and he only wanted to offer us his business card. So we declined to buy anything.

8  Thank rajeev168

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Try it only from the govt authorized shop you'll get amazing stuff without any worries and enjoy the rest of your trip. :-)

6  Thank GaganMakkar
Reviewed December 21, 2012

For those who want to experiment a bit,this is must have.There are 2 bhang shops in the main market.The one near the Govt liquor shop is the best.

9  Thank VarunKashyap
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is an authorized government, marijuana and yogurt mixture, drink shop. I don't take drugs, so I did not sample. The man tried very hard to lure me in. In Puskar I used to see people sitting around like zombies for hours on end. Some local people have told me they went to mental institutions from a strong lassi. This one is always empty every time I go by.

4  Thank Devendra1617
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The lassi shop ( previously known as the Bhang shop) is a must visit.. Dr. Bhang is an interesting guy and a good conversionalist. He was also very helpful in showing us around.

4  Thank Sangeet K