“Superb Trip”
Review of Haveli Hotel

Haveli Hotel
Ranked #15 of 114 Hotels in Jaisalmer
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My recent trip of Jaisalmer with my family became memorable only because of Hotel Haveli and its two pillar Issac and Barkat bhai. Their personal touch made the trip a superb trip. i never felt that i am in a hotel. Both the brother took our care till we were their. They took care of all our Trip including local trip, Desert Camp, Food and others.

If any one looking to visit Golden City they must surely avail services of Hotel Haveli i.e. of the two nice brother Issac and Barkat bhai.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We checked in at around 6 pm and all through our drive to jaisalmer, the owner Isaac bhai was enquiring about our well being. His personal attention to your comfort and convenience make do for the deficiencies if any, which were any way minor. He gave us an upgraded suite room which was nice and comfortable. We booked the trip to Sam sand dunes through him which was very enjoyable. Our car got stuck in the sand dunes at 9 pm and we called him up, and he arranged for help within minutes. He also personally guided us with his hand made maps about the places worth watching. The room had some minor deficiencies like missing curtain on bathroom window (although the room was on second floor and there no structure opposite the window), and a missing dressing table mirror. But overall we enjoyed the stay and I would definitely recommend hotel haveli to anyone going for a jaisalmer trip.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had a great stay at Haveli hotel for multiple reasons. First of all I felt here not as a guest but visiting friend. That make your stay whole different expirience. We had always some nice chat or a joking converstion with owner of the place or his stuff. Rooms are nice clean spacious and light. Roof-top restaurant with wonderful view of main tourist attraction - Jaislamer fort. Got picked up at a bus stand, had been riden around town on motorbike to get to places etc. With help of owner went for 1 night-camp camel safari in exact style as I wanted, small group, not visiting tourist villages, just country-side. Also becouse of all of mentioned above Jaisalmer was one of my greatest India experience on my trip!!! Thank you, totaly recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great management! Made you feel right at home. The staff was fantastic. They make great food and they will drink with you merrily.

The rooms are exceptional by Indian standards. Clean, spacious, well kept.

The tour was great too!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The hotel is very near to railway station and they arrange for a free pick up. One of the reasons is also that once you reach Jaisalmer, there are plenty of agents waiting to offer you a Desert safari and tour.
The owner of the hotel, Issac is very friendly and flexible in upgrading a room without extra cost, if it is available. I booked my desert tour via them and got a reasonable price after negotiating. The desert tour experience was very good. I also checked the market price for a cab to Tanot mandir and booked the same via them for a few extra bucks I wanted to be in the safe hands while traveling with my wife.
The room offered to me had curtains broken and water entering the room when it rained. If they cared for the little things before hand, and took care, it would be a great stay!

PROS: Friendly and caring owner, good food, good advice to plan your tour, Free 24/7 Wifi
CONS: Rooms lack the maintenance and cleanliness.

Due to the condition of the room, I rate it just above average - 3.5 out of 5.

Room Tip: Do your groundwork on costs at Jaisalmer so that you can bargain for a reasonable price from them, i...
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I want to give my thanks for a humble stay at Haveli Hotel!
I feel I was very well treated and I felt safe and and taken care of (which wasn't always the case in my travelling)

A special thank you to the owner Issack who helped us with booking tickets and arrange with camel safari on short notice. Always helping out with a warm hand, I truly apriciate it and I want to send you my warmest wishing well and may you have a wounderful business now after completeing the renoverting.

To all of you looking for a place to stay I can really recommend this hotel,
Good Warm, yet Calm Energy! Lovely Staff! Nice Hotell!

Thanks and all the best!
Elin

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We visited Jaisalmer on Ist week of Feb'13. We stayed at hotel haveli in New Haveli Rooms. Rooms were excellent and well maintained. Food quality was excellent . Hospitality and the local sight seen arrangement by Mr. Issack Khan was superb. We had a great time .