“EMAN IBRAHIM”
Review of Haveli Hotel

Haveli Hotel
Ranked #15 of 108 Hotels in Jaisalmer
Reviewed May 8, 2012

i remember my trip to jaislmer very much for to reasons first its my first trip inside India FIRST and the second reason the hospitality that me and my friends got at the haveli hotel really enjoyed it very much and the service there was very good and the owner also was so kind with us when he knew that our bags have been stolen. that's why i recommended to anyone wants to visit jaislmer (good place)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Haveli Hotel

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Being honest I wasn't living in the hotel. But I regret it a lot because the manager of the Haveli Hotel was great. He told me the whole story of Jaisalmer, showed monumentsI must see and recomended the best places in the city. Food in the restaurant on the tarrace was delicious. Coffee on the roof at midnight unforgettible. They are very helpful and simpatic. I truly recomend you this hotel :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2012

The owner of the hotel was very polite and extremely helpful. One of the boys from the staff went to top up my phone (I had no idea where and how to do it). They let me use the internet for almost an hour at the office and didn't charge me for this. The owner had time to sit and chat with me. Great service.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2012

With just under 8 Months of backpacking all over india under my belt, iv had more than my fair share of good and bad experiences.
Heading to Jaisalmer for the first time, i didn't know what to expect and picking the Haveli Hotel pretty much at random, i could only cross my fingers and hope for the best... which is exactly what we got.

Issack was one of the most helpful, honest people iv met in india and accommodated all of our needs and more.
Instead of listing the positives about our stay here, i feel more than confident simply saying when you are under Issacks care at his Hotel, you don't have to worry about much else.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I spent about a week here and it had been those wonderful days, i love to remember :) It is very nice hotel with friendly stuff, relaxing atmosphere, great owner, and great location. The hotel is very close to a beautiful and calming lake, only 5 minutes from the Fort and has easy access from the railway station. I could really have a rest here after my frequent and sometimes stressful trips and get ready to new adventures. The owner is very helpful with advises around the city, and also can give deep introduction into local culture and life what I am very interested in. I recommend to stay here as it has good price and atmosphere.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2012

First i visited Jaisalmer for my film shoot of Film "Rudali", since that time i have been visiting this dream city numbers of time, but i was always i was searching a Hotel OR guest house like home...my search end at "Haveli Hotel", because it's hospitality & service, beside the owner,Mr. issac him self pay attention to his all guest's
This is now my favorite hotel at Jaisalmer

Room Tip: The best rooms are on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business