“Just perfect.”

Hotel Pleasant Haveli
Ranked #5 of 108 Hotels in Jaisalmer
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I spend two days in jaisalmer with some friends of mine. Book a night in pleasant haveli through the guide of tripadvisor. Will have to say it was the best decision we made. Hotel was amazing with different concepts in every room. Rooms and toilet were really clean with quite fascinating designs. An amazing rooftop with lovely view of the fort. Special thanks to krishna the manager who provided us with a free pickup from the railway station and was helpful throughout our stay. He even offered us breakfast and a temporary room at 4 in the morning when we arrived. Was very grateful to Mr Naru the owner who made our stay even more pleasant. He was really friendly with all of us and his guests. Provided us with free mineral water throughout our stay. Without a doubt, Pleasant Haveli is a sure thing with amazing rooms and excellent service.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank KenJoe87

Reviewed August 24, 2011

The city of Jaisalmer, on its own, is fantastic. Beautiful golden dunes and lovely landscape and this hotel just makes it all the more special. What took me by surprise was the extraordinary hospitality. People are just so kind and polite, the true marwar way I imagine. The room we were given was quite nice, a little small, but very comfortable. Everything was sparkling clean in this place. The restaurant food is absolutely phenomenal. Try any of the gravies and you wont be disappointed. The prices are fairly reasonable too.

My entire rajasthan trip was blessed with great places and this was no different.
don't miss this

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank HannaBrentwood
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I booked into this hotel for 2 nights as the reviews on here were good and they offered a pick up service from the train station. As a woman travelling around India alone it was comforting and convenient wherever possible to pre-arrange a pick up, particularly on this occassion as I was arriving at 5 o'clock in the morning and it would still be dark. I re-confirmed my reservation and arrival details a couple of days beforehand by e-mail - but they didn't show up. After waiting for about half an hour I was even prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt and took a auto rick to the hotel. I tried to telephone them - no reply, and on arrival at the hotel rang the bell a number of times - but to no avail - a disgusting way to treat somebody. They don't deserve your trade.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
40  Thank dawnie1402
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I travelled to Jaisalmer with 3 of my friends. Booked the hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor. The 2 poor reviews did not stop me from going ahead with my booking.
Checked in on the 15th of Aug 2011 and checked out on the 16th of Aug 2011. Had a great one night stay in this hotel.

Pick up from the railway station was free of charge and on time as promised.
Was greated in the hotel with a welcome drink. I arrived at 5:30am and check in time was at 10am. We were given an extra room to freshen up and rest ( room was big and comfortable ).
Got our rooms at 9:30am. It was big, well lit, spacious, comfortable bed, clean and big wash rooms. I am very picky with wash rooms and this place amazed me. It was very clean.
Free breakfast was good. Friendly hotel staff. Krishna the manager was very friendly. He organised our local tours. Made sure we got healthy camels for our camel rides.
There was free bottled mineral water any time of the day.
That was really good and much needed.

Rooms were well designed. Hotel had a very impressive architecture.
Roof top over looked the city and fort. Beautiful scenery from the rooftop

Food was good too. Local food served at its best. Had dinner with the manager and owner, Mr. Narendra Singh. He made sure we had some local cuisine before we left and I can stay its the best food I had in Jaisalmer.
Mr. Narendra always made sure we were comfortable all day in his hotel.
Best hotel I have stayed in India. If you do head down to Jaisalmer, don't think twice to go to this place.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back here some day if I do return to this place and will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone heading down to Jaisalmer.

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank J.Puvan
Reviewed August 13, 2011

thank you very much for this pleasant stay in your beautiful hotel with nice people.The service is really good and the restaurant is clean with good food We will be back to discover jaisalmer for more time.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anangel70
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Amazing place, free unlimited bottled water, bfast included, free wifi... Big rooms, good beds... Close to a couple of good restaurants.. Good bathrooms.. Great staff... I am singing its praises but I highly recommend this place to anyone... Well worth it... Water was lukewarm in the showers, however because it was over 40 degrees outside every day, we couldn't have cared less... We were here in down season so it was nice and quiet and also do not try to contact them on their @yahoo address as it has been hacked... Use the @pleasanthaveli.com one... Enjoy

• Stayed: June 2011
6  Thank Kershnz
Reviewed June 17, 2011

An extremely well run haveli with staff who were very helpful and considerate. We could pick up the free wi-fi in our spotlessly clean ground floor room and in the lobby. New rooms on the 1st floor looked wonderful, superb showers, nice views. All rooms have a.c. Bottled water was handed out free, they would also go out for cold beer, soft drinks, whatever you wanted. They even got my husbands watch strap fixed f.o.c. in the nearby market. As well as having its own restaurant on the 2nd floor (no lifts), there are others within walking distance. The decorative havelis are not far. You can't go wrong staying here. We would go back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple