All reviews swimming pool main building rooftop restaurant cottage room the owner included breakfast great view camel safari very nice hotel stayed nights train station hot water enjoyed my stay tuk tuk rooms are clean excellent hospitality sand dunes
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I came o the Royale after a bad experience at another hotel.I was struck by how lovely and friendly the reception staff were.They got me tea and showed me round and arranged a good price for a lovely room.Magan was especially helpful and friendly.I spent 5 days there and all the staff were so nice and couldnt do enough to help.There is a lovely roof terrace with good food and great view of the fort.My room was large and everything worked,plenty of hot water,wifi.All the public areas are attractive and clean and there is even a swimming pool.For the price this hotel is amazing value.Magan said if I needed anything just ask and he got me train tickets,tuktuks,room service,money change.I had a lovely time there and would come back anytime.Recommended highly.Thanks to all the lovely staff.

1  Thank travellergirl2000
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, very clean and beds comfy to sleep in. Stayed in two different rooms and both were of a high standard. Staff (especially Magan) and hospitality was excellent, anything I needed they were happy to assist. Highly recommend staying here

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean, comfortable beds and most of all very kind staff. Location is right by the entrance to the fort with an awesome rooftop view. The manager was very helpful and welcoming. He Let me have a free room for half a day to hangout in because my train was at midnight. He also drove me to the train station.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, staff were very friendly and helpful! The room was really nice and tidy. Food and breakfast at the restaurant was really good too. They also let us stay in a room while we waited for our late train which was really helpful!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I really loved this hotel. The room was cozy and clean, the atmosphere was friendly, especially on the rooftop with a nice view!
The hotel was also very close to the forth.
The staff was always kind and ready to satisfy our requests and needs. They also organised for us a lovely camel safari night.
We recommend it!