The Royale Jaisalmer was recommended to us by a fellow traveller and we never regretted the decision to stay. The room was beautiful, the rooftop restaurant had an amazing view of the fort (and the food was very good!) and my kids loved the pool. Owners Harish and Artie could not have been nicer. They treated us like family. Our kids played together and they even invited to their home for dinner. No request was too large or too small-they even saw us off to our train when it was time to leave. We stayed for 4 nights and it was hands down one of the best places to stay in all of Rajasthan. It was conveniently located, lovingly decorated and fairly priced, with a great staff. Can't say enough about it-if you are going to Jaisalmer, don't waste your time going anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is Run By a Family - Mr. Harish Sharma & Aarti Sharma. We Make Our Guests Feel That They Are Staying At Their Home And Not a Hotel. We Request Our All Guest To Read Previous Stayed Guest Review On Triadvisor Before They Book Our Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer