Everything that happens there is full of warmth and kindness, 100% care given to customer satisfaction, for the four nights that v spent there, there was not a moment when you feel ignored. Everything from start of our tour on the day v landed to the last day, right upto sitting in the coach for leaving for mumbai......all in all a vary well done job. Even the night at the camps in the sand dunes was arranged by them , and that was an amazing experience. i suggest one shud go and stay in their new hotel (although the swiming pool is in the old building) The rooms are fantasticaly designed and very cozy. the view of the Fort from the terrace of the hotel is absolutley brilliant. The Fort is less than 500 meters away. Hats off to the owner Harish for taking such keen interest in the day to day affairs of the hotel,...... keep it up!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is run by a family - Mr. Harish Sharma and his wife, Arrti Sharma. We make our guests feel that they are staying at their home and not a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer