- Rooms have all the amenities. (shower was not working well though)
- we were happy that we were given a choice among 3 rooms
- Terrible, terrible restaurant. The bread was old and had turned bad. Corn flakes was - well, did not seem corn flakes. The place was very dirty. We aborted our breakfast and went somewhere else. The restaurant was managed by a couple of young boys.
- Room was not clean. There was layer of dust when we checked in.
- Not managed well.
- After check out, they agreed to keep only our bags until the evening. They said that its better that we carry our jackets and not leave it there. So our bags are safe, jackets are not?
- One of the auto rickshaw was bargaining with us and when he found out that we stayed at this hotel, he immediately refused to go anywhere and said that the hotel guys would arrange everything for us. Looked strange.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking