Room quality is very poor, always check before ytou book the hotel or yo9u will end up paying high price getting many things not working, like SHower, A.C. , and always check about Swimming pool as it was suddenly given for maintenace without informing guests staying in Hotel. Poor response from the staff members upon raising any query.
And always attracted to attract White skins forgetting about other guests.
When all are standing to see the folk dance, chairs are offered to foreigners only, eventhough elders are standing.
Please check the location of the rooms first, or you will end up having rooms in some corners where you don't see any views and others who come later than you will have nice rooms on the 2nd floor with nice views. I think the culture of slavery is not fully eliminated from the minds of management and staff, they still believe in pleasing people based on the sking colour.
Good things - Architecture of the palace, master pieces maintained in the palace, Paintings and all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Laxmi Niwas Palace is a former residential palace of the king of the former Bikaner state, Maharaja Ganga Singh in Bikaner. This is a 106 year old heritage palace with 45 deluxe rooms and 15 royal suites, all are air-conditioned and many of them have direct access to an open terrace. No more than 2 rooms are alike. One can learn about the rich culture, history and lifestyles of the Rajputana Kings of India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Laxmi Niwas Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laxmi Niwas Palace Hotel Bikaner
- Laxmi Niwas Palace Bikaner
- Laxmi Niwas Palace Hotel Bikaner