Tripadvisor
Bikaner
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews modern amenities excellent hotel heritage building mouth watering indian culture family stay service staff dining hall fantastic stay food quality short stay bikaji palace lawns rajasthan ambience curtains
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Mr Jagdish Ji the General Manager leads the perfect team and most excellant hotel! Special mention to F&B Manager Harry and the Executive Chef. The food is perhaps the best hotel restaurant food in India. And I should know because I travel 5 months of the year (for last 6 years) around India with my tour groups. The renovation of this 100 + year old hotel is magnificent and the grounds immaculate. Prices are very fair! A must stay when in Bikaner!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
BASANTVIHAR, General Manager at Basant Vihar Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Craig Woolliam,

Greetings from Basant Vihar Palace, Bikaner.

Thank you for choosing Basant Vihar Palace, Bikaner for your stay and sparing time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our services and Hospitality.

Me & My team @ Basant Vihar Palace, Bikaner aim to surpass our guest’s expectations and nothing make us happier than a confirmation that we are meeting this goal through comments such as yours.

It was pleasure to host you and we trust you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you in the not too distant future.

Your kind words of appreciation has been a great source of inspiration for our team and has motivated them to serve better thus ensuring our guests take back fond memories.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team. They are all very happy to know that their efforts are greatly appreciated.

I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Best Regards,

Jagdish Ram Solanki.

Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

I happened to be at the Basant Vihar during the summer of 2019. A perfect match of modern facilities, vintage feel and traditional values. Staff made me feel at home. Breakfast had a variety of cuisines. Everything was fresh and hygienic.
Safe and easily accessible. Highly recommended for short and long stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
BASANTVIHAR, General Manager at Basant Vihar Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear Mr. Jalaj Chaturvedi,

Greetings from Basant Vihar Palace, Bikaner.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our services and Hospitality.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again at our hotel.

Best Regards,

Jagdish Ram Solanki.

Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

It's very good hotel and service and all staff are also good. You will get all pure vegetables hotel. You can book hotel for function, engagement, birthday party etc. Rates are also comparatively Good.
Hotel is not hotel it's beautiful palace. You will get fresh and healthy environment.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Basant Vihar Palace, Bikaner.

Thank you for taking your valuable time for writing a review for our Hotel.

It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments about hotel delighted me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with my team.

Your kind words of appreciation for our team will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future.

In this anticipation I will remain entirely at your service and we greatly value your support and

Looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2019

Travel with kesari for Marwad region and stayed at Basant vihar palace managed by Bikaji group. Excellent food and amazing hospitality. Rooms are specious and well decorated. Traditional Rajasthani food as well as continental food is a available

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
BASANTVIHAR, General Manager at Basant Vihar Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Dear Mr. Gautam,
Greetings from Basant Vihar Palace, Bikaner.

Thank you for taking your valuable time for writing a review on our Hotel at TripAdvisor.

Your compliments about the Hotel in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with my team.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2019

Had a satisfactory stay.. staff was very interactive and helpful.. must visit for the ones who love taking pictures.. it has great background.. Food is also great.. The garden area is also well maintained

Room tip: Room’s decor is really attractive
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Basant Vihar Palace, Bikaner.

We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you again soon.